Most graphically violent anime you've ever watched >.<

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
So....what's the most gruesome anime you've ever watched? So you guys answer, while the Dark Hero goes and throws up in the corner....:vomit:

Genocyber

Probably one of the following, Berserk, Basilisk, Elfen Lied, Blood-C, Hellsing (watch the 8th OVA!), Mardock Scramble (best anime movie trilogy btw, rivals Ghost in the Shell), and perhaps Shigurui! Umineko no Naku Koro ni WOULD easily be one of them, if it wasn't for the censorship! That anime involves a witch killing an entire family over and over in really gruesome ways! Also, it has one of the best openings ever!

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Oh dear God, don't even bring up blood-C...I was having nightmares for weeks...

Oh dear God, don't even bring up blood-C...I was having nightmares for weeks...
Blood-C is the LEAST gory and gruesome one in my list by the way!:p

I would probably have to go with higurashi or corpse party.

I would probably have to go with higurashi or corpse party.
Those are kiddy anime, they aren't nearly gruesome or gory enough to compete with the others in my list!

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Higurashi, uncensored, has some lip-bitingly violent stuff. The baseball bat scene and the fingernails scene are my favourites :p
Corpse Party has a couple of graphic torture/mutilation stuff, and it was similar to Higurashi in being gorily fun to watch.

Then there's... Highschool of the Dead, I guess. Lots of biting and bleeding. It's more graphic in other ways though :bag:

I'm thinking that the most violent anime I've watched is Parasyte. I'm sure there was another anime on Toonami that basically shoved violence in it's episodes. The deaths are pretty brutal from the ones we seen in the show to those we've seen in the commercials. Decapitation? Biting someone's head straight off? Akame Ga Kill and Kill La Kill has nothing on Parasyte.

Wait, how did I forget about it!:confused: THE most gruesome anime there is, is Mnemosyne, hands down! If you thought the last episode of Blood-C was gory and gruesome, you haven't watched Mnemosyne! The opening alone is more gruesome than al of Hellsing, Basilisk and Berserk put together! Do you remember that scene in the last episode of Blood-C where one of the white demon's copies turned it's hand turned into a sack, which was then filled with people and the other one into a razor like blender/mixer and it cut everyone into little pieces with blood splashing all over the place? You don't?
vlcsnap-2015-11-22-03h55m51s986.png
vlcsnap-2015-11-22-03h56m38s091.png
Well, the above happens to an immortal woman after first being brutally tortured and then she puts herself back together! While immortal, she still feels the pain and she still bleeds, doesn't she? And that's just an example of how gruesome it is! What I mentioned is just 3 minutes out of a 40 minute episode! Better brace yourselves before watching it, IF you have the guts to!

I'd go with Berserk and Elfen Lied.

I'm currently watching School Days too, but it's still okay, I'm not far in.

Those are kiddy anime, they aren't nearly gruesome or gory enough to compete with the others in my list!
An anime's maturity doesn't always go together with the amount of gore tho (no pun intended :p), I think Higurashi's amazing story is what really made it one of the best horror anime out there, plus the way you watch the characters go insane is reaally well done in my opinion :0

Reactions: 18
I'd go with Berserk and Elfen Lied.

I'm currently watching School Days too, but it's still okay, I'm not far in.
School days? Ive been interested, but i think id rather get a copy of the original visual novel. Is the anime any good? also, I love berserk so much. Not the anime tho, I dont like the censorship. Now the manga.... God thats a wonderful mess of gore. :vamp:

Akame ga Kill is pretty bloody. So was Corpse party ;~; I think Akame ga Kill is worse tho >.<

Reactions: Frisk
These are most bloody and violent anmie i ever had saw -

Ninja Scroll

- Ninja Resurrection

- Fist of the North Star

So....what's the most gruesome anime you've ever watched? So you guys answer, while the Dark Hero goes and throws up in the corner....:vomit:
Hmmmm this a tough one because most of the anime I watch is violent. But I would have to go and Say that Deadman Wonderland for me best fits this. Fight to the death, you their own blood to fight, and have a body part removed if they lose. Oh may I mention the death obstacle course as well?

Akame ga Kill is pretty bloody. So was Corpse party ;~; I think Akame ga Kill is worse tho >.<
Corpse party was frikin' bloody as crap, but akame ga kill isn't that bad...

I agree Akame ga kill is mediocre blood. The only real bloody death imo is Tatsumi. Dude got rekt

Hi there was one I watched but I can't really say because I don't know the name but it was pretty brutal about some telekinetic girl who escapes from some secret facility where she was in some cage, but then she escapes by brutally ripping apart almost everyone while the only thing she is wearing is a helmet. Left it as I couldn't handle all the brutality and breasts. That show should be shut down.

Hi there was one I watched but I can't really say because I don't know the name but it was pretty brutal about some telekinetic girl who escapes from some secret facility where she was in some cage, but then she escapes by brutally ripping apart almost everyone while the only thing she is wearing is a helmet. Left it as I couldn't handle all the brutality and breasts. That show should be shut down.
Elfen Lied. I wanna watch it.

Back