Most hated subject

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date

Yaaaaaaaadooooooooooon
Towns Folk
Whats your most hated schol subject?
Mine woud be math
Most times its so boring and easy that I lose all concentration and other times i dont understand it >_>

Used to be Urdu when I had it. It's a dying language and although it's my national language, I was horrible at the subject. The literature was boring; the poetry in particular irked me since it's always the poet weeping about his lover not looking at him but we were supposed to analyze it and write five dang pages (all wordy, too) about how the poet is commentating on divinity or nature or the state of humanity... blah blah blah.

It was of no practical use, but the marks weightage for it always upset my overall percentage because I was horrible at it.

Reactions: 532
Math. Not because I'm bad at it (I'm actually pretty good at it, I can survive on tests and quizzes and not worry about homework), but because of how BORING it is. Half the time I'm ready to fall asleep.

Math I hate because it is so boring although I am kinda good at it but I dunno I just hate the subject and I never look forward to it, although my subject that I hate the most is the whole subject...school itself lol xD.

I loved math all the weigh through 9th grade. I've been in the advanced program since I was young, so I had the same teacher for 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th grade. A lot of other students hated her more traditional style of teaching, but I loved it. Her passion for the subject made me love it too. In my first year of high school, I had a different teacher each semester. They were both untraditional, but they made the class fun.

Then 10th grade came around, and I had the same teacher as I did for the second semester of the previous year. He was one of my favorite teachers so I was really excited for the class. But for whatever reason my teacher suddenly got a huge ego and was more concerned about looking cool than teaching the material in a meaningful way. He was quite rude to me, and honestly be ruined math for me. It's probably my least favorite subject now.

Math. Math has always been my least favourite subject, as well as my worst one. I have a horrible, horrible memory and trying to remember the different formulas (we were never given a formula sheet, as that would be too easy, so we had to memorize them all) is terribly difficult for me, haha. Sometimes I use a formula that is meant to be used someplace else, or I just use a non-existent formula. :p It's not that I don't try though, I do, I'm just so bad at it. It actually puzzles my teachers how I can be so bad. Ah well.

I also always hated gym class. I have terrible hand eye coordination and the fact that everybody could see me openly being horrendous at sports was always a negative. :p Luckily I don't have to take it anymore.

History ;-; I can't remember all those years of this happened and that. I also hate PE :p
Math is easy but it can get a little out of hand at some topics but I like it xD

Programming. Although it IS fun to learn programming, we just have an awful teacher, who is extremely unprofessional and quite annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
English class. I mean, I was a very good student, but it was just SO FRIKIN BORRIIINNG!!!!!! I mean, every single time someone in my class would talk while my teacher was teaching class, she would go freaking crazy and go on a 10 minute rant about how were wasting our lives by not paying attention. Plus, since it was my 6th period, I was pretty much done by that time of the day, so I always had to fight trying to sleep to stay up and listen to the crap she was spouting. GOD, I'm so happy I'm out of that class.....

Often,it would be Science.It can be interesting at times,but for the most part,when we have to learn about the body's functions,advantages and disadvantages of certain food categories,nutrients,proteins and others;it does get rather boring and confusing.My class's teacher this year(who was the same as 7th grade) does explain the subjects well enough,and can be funny sometimes,but would often say that we do a test or even go to the science laboratory one time,but then would delay the whole thing for a long period,or just not do it at all(I'm still waiting on that science laboratory project since June,I guess).Also,our teacher tends to send us really long homework revisions of three or more pages which have too much questions for the typical homework we would get compared to others,and that includes full revisions on paper,or in the book itself. :writing:

Though I was about to say Sports (never been good at it, and I always get the same "You can do better! You have the possibility!" or Math (tie-in, because I'm also bad at Math despite numerous efforts to be better at it), I'd definitely say Technology. No, it's not IT/Programming related.

Why ? Because the teacher have fun giving out bad notes (And also, in France, those count for the post-BAC schools), literally trash talk 75% of the class, and also enjoys giving out free detention hours (Did I mention that he once gave out a total of 64h of detention to 16 students only because they forgot their books ? Also, they even got an extra test to do and were excluded from the Technology class that day). In any case, clearly the kind of "teacher" you wouldn't like to be with.

I've dropped those classes now but it used to be: Physical Education... I mean, I'm fat now so it's just bad for me xD It used to be okay when playing football, though, I loved playing football every day.

Oh, and Chemistry. I had the worst teacher last year and thought I would probably get an E for my final grade. Somehow I managed to get an A, though >_>

Ergh, the one I absolutely despise most is math as well. I've struggled with it since I was introduced to the concept, and I mean, I can get good grades with tests and homework at times... but it's just so unappealing. I really don't see how learning what 5 x u = 10 is gonna help me in life.
A runner-up is grammar, I could rant all day about how confusing or/and boring it is and how the stuff you have to memorize is just way much.

Used to be Urdu when I had it. It's a dying language and although it's my national language, I was horrible at the subject. The literature was boring; the poetry in particular irked me since it's always the poet weeping about his lover not looking at him but we were supposed to analyze it and write five dang pages (all wordy, too) about how the poet is commentating on divinity or nature or the state of humanity... blah blah blah.

It was of no practical use, but the marks weightage for it always upset my overall percentage because I was horrible at it.
Spinner i can so relate to that i had 2 chapters in "hindi" in 2 different years,they were both based on MUD and DUST and it was legitimately two 4page poems about mud and dust. i wanted to bury the poets.

I hated math:vamp: it was Dutch to me, I understood nothing of it!

And one year I hate English because I had a teach who was mean to me for no reason.

Math is awesome! I think that social studies in general is very horrible. For instance, I always hated ss because there is really no need for it, going far in depth and learning unnecessary things about the world. Its just really boring. It would be nice if it was there but for only 1 quarter, and they make us just learn about topics very briefly. On top of that, some things are repeated too much, so there is no point learning them again. I really hate Social Studies.

Geometry, it's impossible for me understanding stuff like theorems.
German, It's difficult leraning a new language, and it's more difficult if you are forced to do it.
Physical Education for 2 reasons: I'm a lazy person and because I have coordination problems.

edit:social studies now,the Teacher has a REALLY annoying voice and she´s a huge jerk to the whole class

because there is really no need for it, going far in depth and learning unnecessary things about the world.
Did you really just say that? ._.

Did you really just say that? ._.
Honestly, I have to agree with him.

Back