Most Interesting Moments in Zelda.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! :D For this post,I want to hear some of your most interesting moments in Zelda.It can be from any game,so feel free to say whatever,ok? :p I'll start the ball rolling with something some of you may find hilarious/what the-!? In Majora's Mask,there's a thief named Sakon,who robs an old lady who's carrying bomb goods in the North district of Clock Town.I watching my younger brother experiment with ways to make him drop the stolen goods.He tried Deku Sticks,the Great Fairy Sword,and many other things,until he reached the arrow.He drew it back,and let one fly.As soon as it made contact,Sakon exploded... .-.He literally killed him,because the character never showed up in the game again.Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself if you have a copy. ;)

My interesting moment was in Ocarina of time 3d when you go to the lost woods and every kookier I is still young, but your an adult.. and twin robs when she turned pretty for like a second by combining with the other roba. And boss Barinas was interesting how you just keep stunning with the boomerang a million times and hitting it literally until it dies.

Reactions: P2.0
@Callie :Oh yeah,I remember that! I think the thing that mystified me the most were the two witches in the Spirit Temple turning into Twinrova.That just blew my mind.. :eek:

The ending when Midna turned into a human.I was really surprised how this imp was actually Human / Twili Human -ish.*

Reactions: P2.0
I remember my most interesting moment in a Zelda game was in Ocarine of time, when I was about to finally open the backdoor of the temple of time (the one it leads you to the sword), I remember that moment was epic man! I didn' know what was about to happen, lots of expectations on that

Interesting moment eh? Let's see...Ocarina of Time. When you find out Zelda really is Sheik. When I first played Ocarina of Time, I didn't know, so it kind of just came as a shock. Still don't even know how it works (is she a guy as Shiek, or still a girl:eek:), but whatever. :p

don't know how to insert spoiler tag but put it blandly
in link between worlds, the plot twist at the end with ravio,if you played you now what im talking about. I was just sitting there praising Nintendo for such a awesome ending

That was the most ummm "interesting moment"

franchise-spot04.jpg

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The anything second quest related with the original NES title (VC though) or the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time (like looking to get into any boss room in the Fire and Water Temples) because those games are intense. Finding the Bow in the original was an interesting experience that made the game a little easier too. And my first experience with Wallmasters... :mad:

For me, the most interesting - as in I loved it so much I did it over and over again - moment in Ocarina of Time 3D was getting pecked to death by chickens :D I knew I was annoying the chicken I kept going at, but I wasn't expecting Link to suffer such a fate. It was hilarious. It was like the Simpsons.

In twilight princess when I defeat armogohma. When i thougt I won the Battle, Armogohmas eyeball is getting carrried around by those bugs. Disgusting! Also in skyward sword when Groose falls from the heaven. It is so hillarious xD. I love it when he says that this land shall be named.... Grooseland!. foor a sec I thought he was gonna name hyrule, but nope... Grooseland.

Anything involving Ghirahim in Skyword Sword. The character was really well-designed and it's always hilarious seeing his monologues to Link right before he's about to face certain bosses.

It would have to be my countless adventures throughout the Oot Mainland when I was young, because I couldn't make it thru the dungeons. I became imaginary friends with the fisherman, tried to find the most efficient way to kill the helicopter pineapple enemies, run around lon lon ranch, try and figure out what was across the Gerudo valley bridge and if I could get across, and explore the graveyard. Ahh... Such fond memories...

My greatest moment was in Ocarina of Time when I first entered Zoras Domain It looked really cool and the place look majestic and soothing with the waterfall flowing and the water reflection all around the place. Twas a memorable moment 4 meh.

Finding out that sheik was a girl and was princess Zelda. I was only five when I found out

Finding out that sheik was a girl and was princess Zelda. I was only five when I found out
Lifes a cruel world when you figure out that your princess is a secretly disguised person that you thought was once a man.

Lifes a cruel world when you figure out that your princess is a secretly disguised person that you thought was once a man.
And also, finding out that Midna's true form was a fullgrown woman

And also, finding out that Midna's true form was a fullgrown woman
I never knew but meh whatevs.

I have only owned two, but i'm trying to get more into Loz. I think my favorite memory is when a kid in some house in Loz 2 told me that westward was Parapa palace, and i laughed, thinking of Parappa the rappa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocarina of Time – my favorite game ever – to realize that it was special. But that one temple will always remind me that games don’t need to kill off characters to make you feel something. Sometimes, it’s the world itself that can just suck you in and make you forget that there’s a piece of glass between you and the other side of the mirror.

Back