Most played 3DS game

• Thread starter adrianbiga
  • Start date
adrianbiga

adrianbiga

Gamer
Towns Folk
What is the most played game you have played on your 3DS?
Mines is Mario Kart 7, only 92 hours.

Mine is Shin Megami Tensei IV :D
This game really consume time, because the need of grinding through out the game (collecting and making quality skill-ed demons)
My first playthrough only, managed to consume +/- 60 hours, on my second playthrough now, about 80 hours combined (still not finished the second route though :p)

Got my Fire Emblem: Awakening for 250 hours (save data time). Including resetting for permadeath, it'd be 300++ hours.
My Shin Megami Tensei took 120 hours (save data time, second playthrough, lvl 30). Including resetting because don't want to pay Charon, it'd be 170 hours.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, I think. 150 hours or so :).

pokemon x 129 hours..
kingdom hearts dream drop 98 hours..
mario kart 7 120+ hours
resident evil revalation 149 hours...
oh zelda link between worlds.. dont know yet:D

100 + hours in Animal Crossing New Leaf

Reactions: Reece
1. Pokémon Y - 66 Hours
2. Animal Crossing 27 Hours

(I play a lot of different games so yeah, not much.

Got my Fire Emblem: Awakening for 250 hours (save data time). Including resetting for permadeath, it'd be 300++ hours.
My Shin Megami Tensei took 120 hours (save data time, second playthrough, lvl 30). Including resetting because don't want to pay Charon, it'd be 170 hours.
Is Fire Emblem worth the $40, I have been thinking about getting this game, but never got around to buying

Is Fire Emblem worth the $40, I have been thinking about getting this game, but never got around to buying
If you like Strategy RPG with sim-dating element, it's a yes. It's a famous franchise in Japan. Try to peek in Fire Emblem sub-forum to get some impressions, I think some people had the same question like you and asked there.

Mine is Animal Crossing at an astonishing 236 hours! Then Kid Icarus Uprising second with just over 100 hours. However, I've actually spent longest on the 3DS web browser!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Mine is Animal Crossing at an astonishing 236 hours! Then Kid Icarus Uprising second with just over 100 hours. However, I've actually spent longest on the 3DS web browser!
How many hours have you spent on the Web Browser?

Pokemon X is in my top spot. My second and third most played are MK7 and KIU.

I think that I have 240+ hours on Pokemon X...
But I need to continue Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, skipped it because of Pokémon :)!

my top 5 times are:
1st animal crossing new leaf with 317:49.
2nd Internet Browser with 287:49.
3rd Youtube with 278:23.
4th Pokemon Y with 169:11.
and 5th Friend list with 114:12
I am amazed at how long i have spent on friend list.

Super Street Fighter IV, I have started online playing it since it got released for 60 euros :D

Pokemon Y with over 700 hours and counting :eek:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Well I'm almost at 900 hours to let ya know.

here's my top 3 most played :
1.st - The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D - 91:53
2nd - Nintendo 3DS camera - 67:45 ( yes, I like taking 3D photos)
3rd - Pokémon Y - 58:30 (it keeps increasing drastically !)

haha mine would be pokemon X with 400 hours +- and it keeps rising with every day :p and splinter cell - 40 hours
Mario 3d land with 300 hours and i haven't finished it yet :p and also fire emblem awakening :p with 200 :p its the newest

These are my results:
1st Internet browser: 103:06 (I check Fcebook mainly on my 3DS Browser :D
2nd Youtube 69:44
3rd Zelda Link Between worlds 56:53
4th Pokemon X 42:54
5th Nintendo eShop 25:22
6th Bravely Default Demo 7:58. (The demo itself is around 8 hours or more!)

Back