Most supernatural and freaky thing that happened to yourself.

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
Derplink_:3

Derplink_:3

Merciful Human
Towns Folk
Have you ever felt weird or paranoid about something on someday or sometime? I have for example, when my friend came to sleep over for his first time at my house we had to sleep in the basement cause that's where I had to sit with my friend when they came over.

It's a great place and huge with a HD tv, a billiards table, couches, and my foreign country's favorite thing to sit on well crafted floor mats with back pillows that aren't soft but comfy. Also for people who wonder I live in a villa back where I'm from. So we played and laughed until it was time to sleep, we made a pillow fortress just for fun and placed a huge mattress behind it. He then told me to go close all the lights that were quite far from where we slept.

I had to go over the pillow fortress :meh:, I told him it's not a good idea to do that cause we believe you should always have at least a shrine of light in a room before sleeping or else demons will play around with you and creep you out if don't:vamp:.

I've closed the lights and jumped over, the minute we said goodnight to each other and covered ourselves with the blanket all of the sudden we heard an empty water bottle being thrown to the ground. My first reaction was "AHHHHHHHHHHH:eek:(In girly voice:singing:)" and hid under the blanket and turn on a funny video to calm the both of us down, he was freaked out too.:D

Then after that creepy moment he told me to go and turn on the lights, my first thought was "HECK NO". Eventually courage got the best of me and I jumped over to the other side and dashed to the light switches and turned all of them on. The creepiest part of this was the fact that the floors were empty and no bottle was found on ground.

If anyone has any bazaar experiences like this or worst please feel free to tell your tale.:D

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and Lexi.D
Yes; I posted about it before in the 'Have you ever...' thread.

Yes, actually. When my family and I went to Singapore and got to the hotel we were staying at I told Maw that I was seeing a man who looked like something between a puppet and a scarecrow sitting on my bag in the mirror. :eek:

She smiled like all good parents and told me I was only imagining it because I was tired. :panda: Needless to say, I couldn't sleep that night. I tossed and turned and at about 1 AM I got up and took a look at the mirror again (from a distance, I was still on my bed) and the puppet scarecrow man was still there, sitting just like that, and beside him was a transparent face opening and closing its mouth.

By the way, I tried moving the light in case it was just a reflection or something but the puppet scarecrow man was definitely solid (in the mirror) and he was definitely there. He wasn't looking at me though, he had a cap over his eyes. Just sitting there.

You can say I really WAS tired (I wasn't) and was hallucinating (I wasn't) or that I'm making this up, but I'm being honest. Thankfully nothing dangerous happened and I never saw these two scary beings again. I still think they and other ghostly scary beings are real though, go ahead and call me crazy if you wish :p

Reactions: Lexi.D, Derplink_:3 and 4362
Yes; I posted about it before in the 'Have you ever...' thread.
That was an interesting story I'd like if other people would post cool stories like this on my thread.:D

I have another one, which probably scares me more because it was recent. I watched a whole movie in my dream. A whole movie, the whole story. It was a Freddy Krueger film (from A Nightmare on Elm Street) and it was called New Nightmare. I saw this in my dream and didn't know it was a real film.

The next day I searched 'New Nightmare' on the internet just for the heck of it and it turned out to be a real film from 1994, and the scariest thing is that the whole story (I read the plot on Wikipedia) matched everything I'd seen in my dream, and since I had remembered the last line of dialogue from the dream-movie ("The hands are moving now as if waking up from a long and unwanted sleep..."), I looked up the script for Wes Craven's New Nightmare and it was the exact same line. It was pretty scary. The most sane explanation I can come up with is that I watched it on TV when I was a really little kid (so little that my memory hadn't developed fully enough yet) and remembered it in my dream.

Reactions: Lexi.D, 3391 and Derplink_:3
I have another one, which probably scares me more because it was recent. I watched a whole movie in my dream. A whole movie, the whole story. It was a Freddy Krueger film (from A Nightmare on Elm Street) and it was called New Nightmare. I saw this in my dream and didn't know it was a real film.

The next day I searched 'New Nightmare' on the internet just for the heck of it and it turned out to be a real film from 1994, and the scariest thing is that the whole story (I read the plot on Wikipedia) matched everything I'd seen in my dream, and since I had remembered the last line of dialogue from the dream-movie ("The hands are moving now as if waking up from a long and unwanted sleep..."), I looked up the script for Wes Craven's New Nightmare and it was the exact same line. It was pretty scary. The most sane explanation I can come up with is that I watched it on TV when I was a really little kid (so little that my memory hadn't developed fully enough yet) and remembered it in my dream.
That sounds pretty freaked scary, I mean I felt like I had went through something like this once. I used to be afraid of Nemesis(the scary looking monster from RE3), and I dreamed of him chasing me in my dreams and that was a horrible experience for me since I hate being chased. Or this one time I kept having constant nightmares about Slendy, I'm glad they stopped.

Reactions: 18
I wish I wasn't reading this stuff so late, now I fell as though I can't sleep :bear: I already cannot fall asleep till late

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and Lexi.D
I've had a few of these. Here's one of the more recent ones:

I was probably about fifteen years old, and I was playing with my dog in the family room. From where I was, I could see the majority of the staircase leading to the upper level. At one point, I looked away from my dog and towards the staircase.

There, climbing up the last couple of steps towards the top, was a woman's figure. She was translucent; her skin, clothes, hair, and other features white-gold. As I watched her climb up the steps, time seemed to pass more slowly. She was moving like a projection. When she reached the top, she disappeared.

I wasn't sure what I'd just seen, and I thought I was going insane – until I looked at my dog. He was gazing up at the staircase, too; his eyes fixed on the spot where the woman stood. I froze.

About four-and-a-half years later, I still half-expect to run into her sometimes. Perhaps she's waiting to appear when I least expect it... or maybe I really am crazy.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, RobotWizard, 18 and 2 others
I've had a few of these. Here's one of the more recent ones:

I was probably about fifteen years old, and I was playing with my dog in the family room. From where I was, I could see the majority of the staircase leading to the upper level. At one point, I looked away from my dog and towards the staircase.

There, climbing up the last couple of steps towards the top, was a woman's figure. She was translucent; her skin, clothes, hair, and other features white-gold. As I watched her climb up the steps, time seemed to pass more slowly. She was moving like a projection. When she reached the top, she disappeared.

I wasn't sure what I'd just seen, and I thought I was going insane – until I looked at my dog. He was gazing up at the staircase, too; his eyes fixed on the spot where the woman stood. I froze.

About four-and-a-half years later, I still half-expect to run into her sometimes. Perhaps she's waiting to appear when I least expect it... or maybe I really am crazy.
I really like this real story. I might look away the fact of you being crazy things like that exist on earth and you can't expect them at any specific time.

Reactions: PigMayor and Lexi.D
Me personally, I had several experiences in real life but there is one that will all haunt me.

My life changing experience was back at my childhood home, my family often moved and I never had anything strange happen to me. This particular house looked normal on the outside, but usually houses like this always appear normal. The inside had strange red stains on the steps and on the carpet but the renter told us not to worry about them and that they couldn't get them out.

For the first few months nothing happen, but people often visited to welcome us to the neighborhood one person I remember was a elderly blonde women, she welcomed my family and before she left she told my parents "You guys should get the locks fixed, wouldn't want another accident" I at the time was six or seven and I didn't think much of it. But as the months turned to a year my family and I noticed that certain parts of the house would be cold or would suddenly become cold.

My mom experienced someone calling her name when she was the only in the house, my sister saw someone run through the halls with her shirt on that she had just hung up, the TV would switch on it's own.

But my experience was the scariest one, I had finally convinced my parents to allow me to get my own room. They converted the play room into my room, the first night alone was okay but the next night I had a dream about their being a man in the backyard, he looked homeless and was digging around in the dirt. He dug a hole and reached inside, he pulled out a skull and several bones.

I don't remember if I told my parents about it but that's not the scariest thing it happen the following night, I was in my bed laying down unable to sleep because I'm a night person, I feel the most awake at night. Well as I laid there I happen to look at my doorway, there in the hall light filled hallway of my door frame stood a tall shadow figure. It looked like it was made of black flames but in the shape of a man. I did what any kid would do, I hid under my blanket and pretend I went to sleep. I stayed like that for a few minutes before looking back in the doorway, luckily it was gone. I thought it was my parents so I went to go check to see if they were up...But they were both asleep and my siblings were to small to be the figure.

The other incident I had was the following day, I was in the house by myself trying to find a sock for my stump of a left leg since I wear a prosthetic, I happen to look in my dresser and when I stepped back the shadow figure was back standing near me! The energy it gave off wasn't an evil one but it still scared me. I remember fleeing out of the house to the front lawn were my family was.

I think I should mention, that none of the paranormal events didn't start taking place until after my parents painted the walls in the house....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lexi.D, Derplink_:3, Knight Rain and 1 other person
Last year during hallooween I was trick or treating with some of my friends and after we finished in our neighborhood we wanted some more candy so we just walked to a neighborhood that was a couple of blocks away.
While we were going there we saw these group of people coming up. They lived in our neighborhood and were those kids who smoked and stuff. We tried to pass them by, but while we were doing it, I was behind all my friends so one of the guys grabbed the bag of candy I had and tried to pull it out of my hand and saying cmon man give the candy and I was scared. I pulled it out of his hand and ran really fast away from them. I looked back and they aren't following us just slowly walking away so me and my friends just kept walking towards the next neigborhood. The path to the neighborhood was a completely straight road and after a couple minutes or so we saw some people in the distance walking towards us. There were 2 or 3 people and we couldn't see that well in the dark so we didn't know who they were. We got afraid that they were the guys from before and we just sprinted behind a house. We were really scared then so we kept on running for a while until we reached a neighborhood close to our house and then walked home from there. It probably wasn't those guys coming after us again last year but we were too terrified after they tried to grab my bag and stuff so we just ran back then

That's scary, I hate situations like that because because people can actually do some thing harmful. I'm glad to know you and you're friends are safe and weren't harm aside from the scare you all had.

Reactions: Derplink_:3, RobotWizard and Knight Rain
I got one:

When I was around 10 years old I was playing in my garden with a few of my pokémon toys. At one moment I had the 'brilliant' idea to throw one of my pokémon in the tree :banghead:. And as you might have guessed it it got stuck up there somewhere in the branches. I was really sad that I couldn't find it back and looked in the tree for days. But no luck.

After 5 years I was with a friend outside playing again (not with toys of course:rolleyes:). On that day I looked into the tree and thought I start a bet with a friend for fun. I told him that I knew exactly where the toy was I lost 5 years ago. He agreed so i started to throw a little bal at the branch that I thought he would be in. And to my surprise a toy fel down wich was, after cleaning it, my old pokémon toy. To this day I am still surprised of it;).

It might not be weird or supernatural to you but to me it pretty much was.

Reactions: Eevee, 18, Derplink_:3 and 1 other person
Actually that is pretty weird, I'd even say the best kind of supernatural luck! I know I'd be in shock if I had that happen to me. I'm glad you got it back, though!

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and RobotWizard
Me personally, I had several experiences in real life but there is one that will all haunt me.

My life changing experience was back at my childhood home, my family often moved and I never had anything strange happen to me. This particular house looked normal on the outside, but usually houses like this always appear normal. The inside had strange red stains on the steps and on the carpet but the renter told us not to worry about them and that they couldn't get them out.

For the first few months nothing happen, but people often visited to welcome us to the neighborhood one person I remember was a elderly blonde women, she welcomed my family and before she left she told my parents "You guys should get the locks fixed, wouldn't want another accident" I at the time was six or seven and I didn't think much of it. But as the months turned to a year my family and I noticed that certain parts of the house would be cold or would suddenly become cold.

My mom experienced someone calling her name when she was the only in the house, my sister saw someone run through the halls with her shirt on that she had just hung up, the TV would switch on it's own.

But my experience was the scariest one, I had finally convinced my parents to allow me to get my own room. They converted the play room into my room, the first night alone was okay but the next night I had a dream about their being a man in the backyard, he looked homeless and was digging around in the dirt. He dug a hole and reached inside, he pulled out a skull and several bones.

I don't remember if I told my parents about it but that's not the scariest thing it happen the following night, I was in my bed laying down unable to sleep because I'm a night person, I feel the most awake at night. Well as I laid there I happen to look at my doorway, there in the hall light filled hallway of my door frame stood a tall shadow figure. It looked like it was made of black flames but in the shape of a man. I did what any kid would do, I hid under my blanket and pretend I went to sleep. I stayed like that for a few minutes before looking back in the doorway, luckily it was gone. I thought it was my parents so I went to go check to see if they were up...But they were both asleep and my siblings were to small to be the figure.

The other incident I had was the following day, I was in the house by myself trying to find a sock for my stump of a left leg since I wear a prosthetic, I happen to look in my dresser and when I stepped back the shadow figure was back standing near me! The energy it gave off wasn't an evil one but it still scared me. I remember fleeing out of the house to the front lawn were my family was.

I think I should mention, that none of the paranormal events didn't start taking place until after my parents painted the walls in the house....
Jeff that's scary as shiz, although I hope ur ok after that traumatizing I had to live in a house with demons and I had to turn on a cassette that plays a guy reading my religions holy book to keep demons away and curses if anyone does curse us so my life back home was epic but that's y I never stay down the basement alone. :D

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and RobotWizard
I got to many supernatural and weird moments that have happened in my life :/ gonna take to long to talk about them though sorry.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, Derplink_:3 and RobotWizard
You guys have some scary stories here...
I haven't had that many scary events, mostly seeing ghosts... okay, just ghosts, which disappeared as I grew up. And they never were the same ones so I'm quite sure it was all my imagination... quite sure...
I did have a nightmare couple months ago which scared the pants off of me! Bothered me for weeks...
But in the end, no supernatural events...

Jeff that's scary as shiz, although I hope ur ok after that traumatizing I had to live in a house with demons and I had to turn on a cassette that plays a guy reading my religions holy book to keep demons away and curses if anyone does curse us so my life back home was epic but that's y I never stay down the basement alone. :D

The basement is always the worst part of the house and freaky stuff always goes on there. As,for demons that's terrifying...it makes me wonder about the land your house is on, I hope your okay though.

All these stories everyone is sharing with us, makes me think about the show Supernatural. We my friends are Hunters (you know,since we experienced stuff and lived to tell about it).

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and 18
All these stories everyone is sharing with us, makes me think about the show Supernatural. We my friends are Hunters (you know,since we experienced stuff and lived to tell about it).

That, the first two seasons, is my favourite show. :) I didn't watch any past season 5 though.

My grandfather had lots of scary stuff happen to him. In the year before he died he used to complain of someone sitting on his bed and he wouldn't be able to move. Of course, it was sleep paralysis, but I've always wondered about sleep paralysis. People see and feel things during it, but they're chalked up to hallucinations because of fear. I don't think so - I think something really is there. Because usually, seeing is believing, like all the oh-so-down-to-earth people say. *scared face*

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The basement is always the worst part of the house and freaky stuff always goes on there. As,for demons that's terrifying...it makes me wonder about the land your house is on, I hope your okay though.

Well Jeff the story of my house back home I coped with before knowing that it REALLY was haunted by demons but my mom says they tick around with you, we believe that demons are like humans when it comes to their personality but they have really awesome abilities like light speed and they could lift anything no matter what the weight but us humans can't control them though there was a prophet in my religion who could but it's not an ability it's more like a miracle thing. :D

Well Jeff the story of my house back home I coped with before knowing that it REALLY was haunted by demons but my mom says they tick around with you, we believe that demons are like humans when it comes to their personality but they have really awesome abilities like light speed and they could lift anything no matter what the weight but us humans can't control them though there was a prophet in my religion who could but it's not an ability it's more like a miracle thing. :D

I know what you mean, and despite their negative representation, like you said they have awesome powers!:D

That, the first two seasons, is my favourite show. :) I didn't watch any past season 5 though.

My grandfather had lots of scary stuff happen to him. In the year before he died he used to complain of someone sitting on his bed and he wouldn't be able to move. Of course, it was sleep paralysis, but I've always wondered about sleep paralysis. People see and feel things during it, but they're chalked up to hallucinations because of fear. I don't think so - I think something really is there. Because usually, seeing is believing, like all the oh-so-down-to-earth people say. *scared face*

Yeah! I just gotta say season 9 and 10...it's gets intense...especially with Dean.

I always believe it when people say they saw or experienced something. Because I know that we are can't be the only ones out there. And I know how sleep paralysis can be...it's so scary.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back