Movie trailer? Majoras mask "Terrible fate"

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
C

cloudmario666

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I just saw this awesome "movie trailer" on youtube called "Terrible fate" it is a fan made video but plz check it out. Let me know what you think. Let's rate it 1 -10.

You can link/embed videos here.

Reactions: cloudmario666
I wouldn´t say it is a movie trailer, because there is no actual movie being filmed through this trailer. Please don´t get me wrong, I would love to watch a movie like that. Regarding the trailer, I watched it yesterday and to me it looks amazing, it would be a perfect beginning for skull kid´s grasping of the mask. pretty creepy too. So I would score it 10 out of 10.

It's absolutely fantastic, the direction, detail and art are all impressive and worthy of being based on Majora's Mask.

10/10

That was awesome 10 out of 10 !:woot:

This is incredibly well animated and voiced, however, I wouldn't exactly call that a movie trailer. It is rather much more like a short animation, perhaps made in Blender, C4D, Maya, or SFM, likely the last. At any rate, this is very impressive and deserves an easy 10/10.

2spooky4me. seriously that was scary as the fact we has a human race swooped so low to vote trump for president! 10/10 Amazing animation... It looks so good it can't be fan creation right? The animation is to good! It had to be done by an expert at the very least a guy who's experienced in the film making kind of company.

This Majora’s Mask fan film is better than most Hollywood video game films!!!

Very awesome! nice video, everything fits together so nicely, great soundtracks and smooth animations! truly incredible
The graphics for like the background and stuff are so realistic! Nintendo needs to hire you people to make this a movie!

Skull kid is very scary!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Blue Knight
This Majora’s Mask fan film is better than most Hollywood video game films!!!

Very awesome! nice video, everything fits together so nicely, great soundtracks and smooth animations! truly incredible
The graphics for like the background and stuff are so realistic! Nintendo needs to hire you people to make this a movie!

Skull kid is very scary!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Keep in mind that they are dedicated fans on a small-ish budget who devoted a ton of their time into making this short piece. That being said it likely would've taken about as much time to put together as it would to make a regular Hollywood movie, which goes to show how long it would take to make a fully fledged film like this. A regular movie director couldn't compare the dedication to detail shown here.

Reactions: Link06
I loved it!!!!

This seriously needs to be a movie. I think it would be amazing!!

This is an outstanding piece of 3D animation. As one who frequently 3D animates myself, I can only imagine how many hours this must have taken on a project that, sadly, can never make anything but views (and possibly ad revenue) on something that is professional quality. Check out their behind-the-scenes!

This is an outstanding piece of 3D animation. As one who frequently 3D animates myself, I can only imagine how many hours this must have taken on a project that, sadly, can never make anything but views (and possibly ad revenue) on something that is professional quality. Check out their behind-the-scenes!

Yes! Someone gets my pain! :D

Back