Movie?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I am looking forward to "The Seventh Son" movie which comes out January 17, 2014. The movie is suppose to be based on the first book in "The Last Apprentice" series by British author Joseph Delaney. I've been waiting for this movie since I heard about it at the beginning of 2012 so I will have waited for the this movie for 2 years by the time it is released. I have posted the trailer for the movie below:

Anyway, are there any movies coming out soon that you are dying to go see?

Heck yes!! Thor 2, then I really want to see Catching Fire from the Hunger Game Series~

The Avengers 2, Catching Fire, and one more but I've misplaced the name.

Waar. It's a Pakistani action movie (you have to know how dead the cinema in Pakistan is to appreciate how awesome this film looks; from 2000-2012 there were only three films released that generated any interest) and it just looks so cool :D It's releasing in a few weeks after being in development for nearly four years.
Trailer:

HTTYD 2! I can't wait!!
2:18:rotfl:

My first one would be Robocop:cool:
One of the best movie in the childhood gets a remake with current techs = WIN

Then, the amazing spiderman 2:p
Great movie + Emma Stone :oops:

Then, Mockingjay (Hunger Games Series) since the last one (Catching Fire) was pretty good, but kind of cutted at the end for the sequel.
Nearing the end of the year, it will be Hobbits (the final of the trilogy I supposed). Is there a reason not to love this series???:p

I guess thats my top upcoming movie list:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I'm looking forward to the 'new Harry Potter film', a bit to The Fault in our Stars. And The Hobbit Part 3 :)

The film adaptation of The Giver is coming out this year! :D

So far, there aren't any trailers yet. I'm so excited because this novel was actually my English project in school o_O

Who here 90s kids remember the southpark movie bigger , longer ,and uncut.

Thor Ragnarok and the sequel of Ant-Man

Back