Multiple Conversations. Join if you wish.

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Here are the conversations for this thread. Feel free to talk about any of them:
Want to exchange friend codes? I have Swap doodle and will soon have other games like smash bros. and this is my code 2251-8658-2348
Does anyone know Garasya? She has a 3d colors account.
You may also make up your own conversation if you wish. I just want to talk to someone.

I ain't very skilled at conversations really. But I've been in the loop with certain anime. (Ever heard of one punch man?)

Yes, but I never watched it.

I'll say it's pretty funny. (Almost like The Tick, but slightly more serious.) Certain heroes and villains there are wacky too.

There aren't enough MtG fans here on 3DSpedia. :bag:
Personally, I'm into the Ravnica, Innistrad, and Kaladesh planes.

Ravnica, for its ten guilds, trading favors and conspiring against each other in bids of power over the plane-wide city.
Innistrad, although with every single eldritch threat there - from altruistic ghosts to zealous vampires - I sure wouldn't want to live there.
Kaladesh is so industrious. The premise of AEther being a widely distributed commodity, which curves natural and artificial life into complex spirals, is fascinating.

There aren't enough MtG fans here on 3DSpedia. :bag:
Personally, I'm into the Ravnica, Innistrad, and Kaladesh planes.

Ravnica, for its ten guilds, trading favors and conspiring against each other in bids of power over the plane-wide city.
Innistrad, although with every single eldritch threat there - from altruistic ghosts to zealous vampires - I sure wouldn't want to live there.
Kaladesh is so industrious. The premise of AEther being a widely distributed commodity, which curves natural and artificial life into complex spirals, is fascinating.
isn't ravnica a card game?

Reactions: MindzEye
ok

Back