Breath of the Wild my experiance with Breath of the Wild HARD MODE

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
okay, let me Get this out of the way first
I played on the wiiu (dont got money or job for Switch yet XD)

so thats out of the way, time to get down to the brass taxes of this post

My experiance with hard mode of BOTW so far has been for lack of a better word, weird, I havent died as often as I expected to, with the execption of the lynel on the plateau (seriously, who's Idea was that?! Im looking at you Aunoma!) after my couple dozens of deaths on the plateau I came to see first hand what the heck the hp regeneration was, my test for this, was the stone Talus, and oh lord, for once I can see why you dont tick off the Talus on the great plateau, especially on hard mode (didnt help it decide to STORM) as soon as I was half way done, I reliezed I'd been chipping away at it, for about 10 to 20 minutes, It was at that moment, I reliezed it was regening health, (Yes I know it's confusing bear with me) I was under the impression it was just way bulker than I had remembered, after most of my weapons had been destroyed, I noped out of the fight and instead went on the hunt, FOR KOROKS on the great plateau just so I'd have a supply of seeds up when I met Hetsu

That was my first 4 hours on Hard mode

after those 4 hours it was time to get off the plateau, the world was my oyster! my big...death filled, Link Falling, Exploding, catching on fire, being stuck by lighting, Oyster! first stop for me was finding as many shrines as I could! along the way I ticked off many a Moblins and Bokoblins (not many lynels though, thank Hylia) and I did this for about 10 or so hours and thats as much as I have done so far

as it stands right now, i've filled about half the map on the slate out, counting out my deaths so far (which have rounded out to about 46 so far, I know, ima terrible Botw player XD) which about 8 hearts and two Stamina wheels!) So much more is left to be done, like Korok seeds, more shrines, Armor upgrades and the sorts!

By the end of the this hard mode playthrough I predict that
my death toll will range somewhere from 70-100
Korok seeds found will be half of the total need for the "Special gift" from Hetsu
and all 120 shrines will be either completed or Attempted

and No, No amiibo's have been used xD got none of the zelda amiibo's anyways

Wow! If your an experienced do player and you are good then that's say something. I have yet to get the game but from your point of view Hard mode sounds crazy! I know that it's supposed to be hard but dying that many times is unbelievable and I never thought it would be possible especially if your good at it

Back