My Gaming Life

• Thread starter Blubbles
  • Start date
Blubbles

Blubbles

The Wailord
Towns Folk
When I was a little boy, I had a Nintendo DS Lite. I played Nintendogs and had many sausage dogs with cute teeny legs!
Later on, my handy dandy neighbour gave me a free R4, with about 40-50 games in it.
I played Sonic, Spore, and some racing game. The thing that really got me was Pokemon Platinum.
I played for so long, and there were cheats too, like ghost walks! And then the R4 was breaking. I asked my dad and he took it to my neighbour to get fixed. After it was fixed, I cried because all my data was gone!
I mees u dialga.
The good thing was that there were more Pokemon games! Black and White! After completing those two, I kind of left Pokemon and played online things with an iPad and a computer, for I was getting older. When I got back into Pokemon, BOOM, Pokemon XY. Got both with a 3DS. I never looked into ORAS yet though, for I left again and played things on the internet, like World of Tanks. I came back to the 3DS after Pokemon Rumble World came out for free, and while I was searching for info on ORAS, I found 3dspedia.
Now I spend my days here, and after summing up my Gaming life, I feel liked my life is as big as these two paragraphs, for I am only a young peep.
Im sorry the peep must have sounded weird.
THE END

A lot of your posts are opinions and guides. They would fit better in blog posts >.<)/

If you still prefer posting here then that's okay but blog posts would be better. .-.

A lot of your posts are opinions and guides. They would fit better in blog posts >.<)/

If you still prefer posting here then that's okay but blog posts would be better. .-.
Blog posts? Theres a blog here? Oh, thanks rawrrie!

Reactions: 3823
Blog posts? Theres a blog here? Oh, thanks rawrrie!
Yep. You're welcome. c:

Back