KH3D-DDD My Love for KH3D

• Thread starter pokecats649
  • Start date
pokecats649

pokecats649

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I remember when I got this game on the day it was releases I was so :)happy to final play the game. And let me tell you that I :love:LOVE this game so much. The Gameplay, Story, and Music are Fantastic.

THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!
Lol I agree since I first got the game I decided that Dream drop distance was my favorite of the four kingdom hearts games ive played.
I've played KH358/2, kh recoded, KH Chain of memories, and KH Dream Drop Distance.
These games were all nice but in Dream Drop Distance the different things you can do and use are fun and extremely useful. For example Flowmotion it lets you get anywhere u can go on the map plus you can attack with it, that's why I think it's extremely useful.
Another feature that's fun is Flick Rush I've succeeded in getting all the gold medals and have the highest rank possible its just difficult to do.

Reactions: pokecats649
I don't want to say a bad thing but you've played the worst games. I mean KHII is the best and BBS right next to it. But hey that's my opinion

KH 3d is awesome. It doesn't seem as stiff as Re coded for Ds. The flow motion and bosses really makes the game feel unique.

Reactions: pokecats649
KH 3d is awesome. It doesn't seem as stiff as Re coded for Ds. The flow motion and bosses really makes the game feel unique.
Hi again :). That's just my opinion but you're right flowmotion was really unique and good. And I think KHII is the best, BBS right after and then is 3D.

KH3D was cool but KHFM FOR PS3 was my favorite.:thumbsup: :love:

I've really enjoyed this game so far! I've not finished it yet, but I've loved playing it. It's my first Kingdom Hearts game (I know, I know I should play the others >~< I haven't got the systems for them though!) and I was really drawn to it because of the Disney aspect but I love it for other reasons too. I think the music is fantastic and I think it's a pretty looking game. Sometimes I get confused as to what I'm doing when I'm battling lots of enemies since the camera moves so much but I've been able to succeed so far! I also like having my little dream eater guys :p I just wish that the Riku and Sora wasn't forced, especially not in the midst of a boss battle but I got used to it so it isn't so bad now.

Back