Show Off My Mediocre Stuff

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professional Profile Stalker
Towns Folk
Most of these have been posted elsewhere, but I want to consolidate them into one mass source. Any feedback is welcome and encouraged, as it is obvious that I need to get better
Deathnote Sig2.PNG stage.png fairy_tail_wallpaper_6_by_yamiametrite-d7byd26 copy.jpg Reese Sig copy.png Youtube Banner copy3.jpg LucarioCharizardSig copy.png

Round 2!
Teen Titans sig copy.png Blaziken sig copy.png
Lance sig copy.png Yugi sig copy.png Lapras sig copy.png

Not enough for a Round 3, but I'm out of ideas so I'm adding to Round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: T-Player Guy, Moon Rain and Jeff The Killer
What program do you use to make them?

Photoshop, why?

Your work is actually alright. Some of those are too big to be sigs, though. xD

The Kirby and Fairy Tail pieces are my favorite. Nice effects/colors/renders used. Keep up the good work! o/

Thanks! Just for reference, which ones are too big?

Reactions: Mikaya
Art Needs Work: 3rd, 4th and 5th ones

Round 2: 1st one only

Signature sizes are usually 500x200. You can also go with 400x150 if you like. :3

OK. Thanks!

More!
HeartGold SoulSilver sig copy.png
My Own Avatar copy.png
Victini sig.jpg
Absol sig copy.png
Shaymin sig copy.png
Eeveelutions Stone sig.jpg
Umbreon Espeon sig.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the Espeon/Eevee/Umbreon one! It may be a bit too dark, but you did well! Keep up the good work! o/

Thaaaanks Mika! :p

M-m-mmediocre at best... senpai-san

Reactions: 24460
Teach me your ways! Pleaase do not just "compliment" or "criticize" me! Help me get better!

Teach me your ways! Pleaase do not just "compliment" or "criticize" me! Help me get better!

Try using some online PS tutorials, they'll help you out. Just google some and follow each step. Make sure you post your finished sigs here! Good luck! o/

Ok, Thanks! Ur da Best Mika! :p

More!
Dialga Palkia War sig copy.png
Arceus sig.jpg
Sylveon sig.jpg

Yeah, I just noticed that. How are the others?

The third one is fine, the first is... well..... were they even looking at each other? But im mor noob than u in this so.... no advice can be given

Yeah, the first one came out terribly, possibly my biggest failure

The sylveon one is actually alright. I like the border and effects used. The first two could use much improvement. xD

I also really like that Sylveon one, the colours go together really well and the background, for lack of better terms, seems very smooth and I overall really like it. I would give advice, but I am a photoshop noob sooo...yeah. Anyways, great job on that one! Your best yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back