My Nintendo Europe is giving game rewards

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
And they're kicking things off with 3DS and Wii U games for a start. I think My Nintendo Europe is the only My Nintendo rewards region that started offering actual indie games as an option for gold coins.

Nintendo 3DS Games :
  • Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (50 gold coins)
  • Zen Pinball 3D (50 gold coins)
Wii U Games :
  • Art of Balance (90 gold coins)
  • Bit. Trip Presents… Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (100 gold coins)
All of the games will be available until October 2017.

Are there any EU 3DS and/or Wii U owners picking up any of these games in exchange for gold coins? Or do you expect better games later down the road?

And they're kicking things off with 3DS and Wii U games for a start. I think My Nintendo Europe is the only My Nintendo rewards region that started offering actual indie games as an option for gold coins.

Nintendo 3DS Games :
  • Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (50 gold coins)
  • Zen Pinball 3D (50 gold coins)
Wii U Games :
  • Art of Balance (90 gold coins)
  • Bit. Trip Presents… Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (100 gold coins)
All of the games will be available until October 2017.

Are there any EU 3DS and/or Wii U owners picking up any of these games in exchange for gold coins? Or do you expect better games later down the road?
Wow are you serious is any of this coming to different regions?

Wow are you serious is any of this coming to different regions?
No idea.

WarioWare: Touched! was available for all of a few months, and of COURSE I got the exclusive Picross thing first so I have nothing to show as far as actual games besides Wario Land 3. That said, I think that allowing Indie titles in will be a good foothold for actual rewards. Win-win for Indies too to get their games out there.
They'd better be actually good games though. None of those random $2 titles that trash up the eShop from unknown developers.

Reactions: Alegria
Back