User Shop My Nintendo Offers for You

• Thread starter MarioLuigi13579
  • Start date
MarioLuigi13579

MarioLuigi13579

Saving Peach since 1985
Towns Folk
I have so much coins, I don’t know what to do with them! I know, I’ll just pass the savings onto you!
My deal to you is for so many Play Coins, you can get your own stuff without spending your My Nintendo Currency.

Offers
due to complaints I am open to discuss a price with everyone
otherwise gold items are limited

Go to https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for offers

Gifts for games Miitomo, Super Mario Run, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Fire Emblem Fates not available
Gold coin gifts not available

How to Redeem
Redeeming Play Coins for your prizes is simple
  1. Post in this thread what you want
  2. Private message me
  3. I will send code upon retrieval of Play Coins via private message

Last edited:
A couple things of note. Platinum points aren't worth very much, as they don't cost any real money. Gold points, on the other hand, are much more valuable as you have to buy lots of digital games to earn them. Themes are also only sold for around 10-25 playcoins, and as such, I doubt many people will be willing to pay 240 playcoins for one.

Also, software discounts are linked to your eshop account. Therefore they are impossible to sell or transfer to anyone else.

Just a question, but what region is this for?

i am flexible
A couple things of note. Platinum points aren't worth very much, as they don't cost any real money. Gold points, on the other hand, are much more valuable as you have to buy lots of digital games to earn them. Themes are also only sold for around 10-25 playcoins, and as such, I doubt many people will be willing to pay 240 playcoins for one.

Also, software discounts are linked to your eshop account. Therefore they are impossible to sell or transfer to anyone else.

i think americas
Just a question, but what region is this for?

i am flexible
Just wanted to make sure you noticed the part about the eshop discounts. Those are not able to be transferred as they are linked only to your account. They are impossible to sell, whether you are flexible or not.

Reactions: 28142
not trying to sell esho credit
just trying to sell my nintendo items which codes can be transferred

I would like to

What @TribstyAnn means is that

• 450 Play coins for one Software Discount (Valued on My Nintendo at 240-450 platinum or 10-120 gold coins) (Only one Gold purchase available, first come first serve)

this isn't possible to sell here.

For example, this is the discount page for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker:
GyGWR9u.png

The "Just for you offer" bit means that as soon as you click the redeem button, it'll instantly be redeemed to your Nintendo account. There's no way to share the discount codes between different accounts.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Praise read the update above for pricing

I would like to
cool what would you like

What's available right now?

Is zelda tp picross available

yes it is
i will now start a private message with u

yes it is
i will now start a private message with u
Plz talk in it, or I can't seem to access the chat

i have your code