My Pokémon Journey

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
So, I'm thinking of starting a journey to beat all gym leaders of 3DS pedia, and I thought I could share it with everyone else and maybe get some help.

My Steps

Step 1: Question, what gym leader should I start with?
Step 2: I'll report what I do and ask you some more questions if you can help me.
Step 3: Profit :sneaky:

the gym with you more sure to win or somthing like that

I was gonna do something like this too, maybe a 3DSPedia region journey. How I lost/beat all the gym leaders or what I did to get past them and i could make up stories of how I got my main Pokemon as a "starter" it would be like a non-fiction story/journal type of thing imo!

So, maybe this is reviving a recently revived old post, but whatever. You should start with J9794, I heard that guy is the weakest of the gym leaders :sneaky:. And please, share your journey, it'll be fun :D. However, please don't spoil much of the gym leaders' teams, I don't mind if you name some of my pokes in your journey, but try not to give away to much or you'll ruin the fun for the next challengers.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Suuuuuuureeeeeee you are....... I was not actually thinking of spoiling, just really getting some tips of an order to challenge and maybe report what i did as well, I still need to get a team, I've been procrastinating for too long

This sounds like something I would read so I could gather up an idea of who to challenge in which order. I love WiFi Gyms and I really want to try and become a Champion myself!

I think it won't be too hard for me, I'm a temmie after all :p

Back