Looking for NA Lycanroc Codes

• Thread starter buckembarnes
  • Start date
buckembarnes

buckembarnes

Collector
Towns Folk
sun-moon-lycanroc-midnight-distro-169-en.jpg

Looking to get a bunch of NA Gamestop Lycanroc codes!

RATES:
1 Code : 10 PC
1 Code : 10 Breedables
1 Code : 3 Battle Readies (Pre-bred or Custom)
3 Codes : 1 HK/TW Shiny Koko Code (Redeemable on PAL consoles)

Here's my spreadsheet for reference.​

Last edited:
I'm planing to go out tomorrow and hit up the local GameStops for this event. I'll definitely get two for myself and I'll pass on any extras to you.

I'm planing to go out tomorrow and hit up the local GameStops for this event. I'll definitely get two for myself and I'll pass on any extras to you.
That'd be super great, thanks!

Hi. I'm back from shopping and collecting Lycanroc codes. I was able to get quite a few. How many do you need?

What I'm interested in are:

Growlithe ♂ Bold Flash Fire 31 21 31 31 31 31 Roar Burn Up Close Combat - Hartanica 871035

Magnemite - Modest Magnet Pull 31 10 31 30 31 30 - - - - Paul 743192

Drifloon ♀ Timid Unburden 31 10 31 31 31 31 Defog Clear Smog Destiny Bond Tailwind Sean 864521

Poliwag ♂ Calm Swift Swim 31 18 31 31 31 31 Encore Refresh Haze Water Pulse Marisa 903221

I was able to get more than four codes, but we'll start with these.

I'll be available in about and hour to an hour and a half. I'll PM you the codes. How do you want to do this? Do I Pm you the codes and then you trade me Pokemon or the other way around or one at a time?

Hi. I'm back from shopping and collecting Lycanroc codes. I was able to get quite a few. How many do you need?

What I'm interested in are:

Growlithe ♂ Bold Flash Fire 31 21 31 31 31 31 Roar Burn Up Close Combat - Hartanica 871035

Magnemite - Modest Magnet Pull 31 10 31 30 31 30 - - - - Paul 743192

Drifloon ♀ Timid Unburden 31 10 31 31 31 31 Defog Clear Smog Destiny Bond Tailwind Sean 864521

Poliwag ♂ Calm Swift Swim 31 18 31 31 31 31 Encore Refresh Haze Water Pulse Marisa 903221

I was able to get more than four codes, but we'll start with these.

I'll be available in about and hour to an hour and a half. I'll PM you the codes. How do you want to do this? Do I Pm you the codes and then you trade me Pokemon or the other way around or one at a time?

Either way is fine, I trust you not to run off with the codes! I'm not sure I'm ready to part with Magnemite just yet though, it was such a pain to breed, if that's okay? If there's anything else you want, let me know! I could definitely use more than four codes, too. Just let me know when you're ready to trade.

Okay, I understand about the Magnemite. Can I have a non HP Fire one in a Heavy Ball instead?
Or maybe this Pokemon:
Rockruff ♂ Jolly Vital Spirit 31 31 31 6 31 31 Sucker Punch Fire Fang Thunder Fang - theBOSS 528848

I'll PM you shortly with the Lycanroc codes.

I believe I have a non-shiny HP Fire Magnemite in a Heavy Ball I could trade you if you wanted?

I believe I have a non-shiny HP Fire Magnemite in a Heavy Ball I could trade you if you wanted?

That would be fine.

Also, could use these for breeding:

58 Growlithe Adamant No Crunch, Morning Sun, Close Combat, Burn Up

780 Drampa Calm Yes Play Rough, Hurricane, Mist, Razor Wind

Thanks

That would be fine.

Thanks

I have the Drampa on hand, give me a few minutes to breed the Growlithe?

That would be fine.

Thanks
Sorry about that! I'm ready to trade when you are!

Okay. I have PM'd you the Lycanroc codes. I'll turn on my 3ds in a moment here.

Codes received! I'll be online!

Sorry about that! I'm ready to trade when you are!

Codes received! I'll be online!

Okay! One quick question before I get online: Is it okay if I trade you eggs for the Pokemon? I don't have any regular or "JunkMon" to trade at the moment.

Yup! No problem! Glad I could help!

Could you do me a favor? PM me the links to the shiny hatches. This way when this thread gets buried in the forum eventually I'll still be able to find their records.

Back