Need some hidden gems!!

• Thread starter Rath
  • Start date
Rath

Rath

Traveler
Towns Folk
Well i was thinking what are some of the games you guys find that didn't get enough attention or just fell under the radar due to various reasons?

Reactions: 18
Retail games get a lot more coverage, so Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven is the only relatively obscure gem I can think of out of those. It's ever so slightly like Valkyria Chronicles, so the battles are great fun. With eShop games included, though:

Reactions: Rath and dwikrid
Attack of Friday Monsters is a must for anyone who loves Ghibli story and design. It's a heart-warming adventure/simulation game.

Well, most of Level-5 Guild games are top-notch.

Retail games get a lot more coverage, so Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven is the only relatively obscure gem I can think of out of those. It's ever so slightly like Valkyria Chronicles, so the battles are great fun. With eShop games included, though:
I just bought the Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven game and its still downloading hope its good!
i had been eyeing it for a while but was unsure about getting it.
Attack of Friday Monsters is a must for anyone who loves Ghibli story and design. It's a heart-warming adventure/simulation game.

Well, most of Level-5 Guild games are top-notch.
i have that game already since i am a big fan of story driven games,it has a really good atmospheric feel to it.

Reactions: Marc, 18 and dwikrid
I think another one you should add is Retro City Rampage, I'd never even heard of it before you suggested it to me

I think another one you should add is Retro City Rampage, I'd never even heard of it before you suggested it to me
It isn't particularly hidden, as far as I know - it often ends up on people's 'Best eShop Games' lists.

Back