Nes Zelda item choice!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hi everyone! P2.0 here coming atcha with another post! This one goes out to an old classic, but still can give players a run for their money: The Legend of Zelda for Nes. \o/

To start off, I've actually started playing it again to reclaim the data I lost due to my old 3ds turning off while in the middle of traversing the 3rd dungeon of the second quest. :'D
But after I played for a while, I thought: "...Yeah, I'ma finish this". *^* :hilarious: But the second quest is no cakewalk, so I had to consult a guide, and hope my skills were enough to complete the dungeons. ^^"

ANYWAY! To get back on track, I've noticed that while most items you don't have to get per we to complete the game, collecting them has been sooo much fun!
Like, they may have evolved during the future games, but you can't deny how exciting it was to find them, and finding out what they cold do to help make things easier for you. :D ( Y'know, unless you've never played the first Zelda game. In which case, GO BUY IT. :mad:

So for the grand question~! If you could have one of the items from the Nes Zelda, which one would it be?? If an item needs another for the upgraded version, that's acceptable, but you absolutely cannot have more than one. >:c
Alright, choose! ^o^)/

Reactions: Samster and Dark Link
Bombs. Because bombs.

Reactions: P2.0
Bombs. Because bombs.
Lol, I'm not sure, but I think you like bombs. :hilarious: Just a guess, though. Gotta admit, in my time playing on the second quest, bombs are pretty helpful when clearing out a whole bunch of enemies when you're surrounded. But they do tend to run out pretty quick. :'D My only complaint. Other than that, BOMBS AWAY!

Reactions: Duffy
Did the bow and arrows exist in this game? 'cause my answer is bow and arrows because I may need to hit a greater threat from a distance if I lack the energy to fire beams from my master sword.

Did the bow and arrows exist in this game? 'cause my answer is bow and arrows because I may need to hit a greater threat from a distance if I lack the energy to fire beams from my master sword.
Yeah, they existed. That's where they all came from \o/ But I dunno if you'll be happy with it, cuz in the old game, you have unlimited arrows, but each arrow uses up one of your rupees. .-. So make sure you have a ton of money on hand, lol. :'D

The raft, you can litteraly go across lakes, and if my calculations are correct an ocean, either that or the ladder.

The raft, you can litteraly go across lakes, and if my calculations are correct an ocean, either that or the ladder.
Yeah, I think it does go across oceans, cuz those seem a bit too vast to be just lakes, y'know? That would be pretty cool to have your own raft, not gonna lie. \o/

Probably the 2nd Potion, because imagine how awesome that’d be! Maybe you’re in life threatening danger, so boom! Pull out your 2nd Potion, and drink up! Fully healed in an instant! :D

Plus, not to mention that it’ll turn into the 1st Potion after use, so you can use it again! :p

I'd just stick to the Holy Arrows. Getting close and personal isn't always the safest thing. Also I noticed that each arrow costs a rupee so maybe Link just flings rupees with his bow or sharpens them to put on sticks at lightening speed. I'm not sure how well the boomerang is in the game but that would be my second choice. There really needs a puzzle that requires the sword though I think that would prevent people from having swordless runs and playing the game like it should be.

Probably the 2nd Potion, because imagine how awesome that’d be! Maybe you’re in life threatening danger, so boom! Pull out your 2nd Potion, and drink up! Fully healed in an instant! :D

Plus, not to mention that it’ll turn into the 1st Potion after use, so you can use it again! :p
To be honest, that'd actually be pretty awesome to have on the ready. Potions have come in handy in many of the Zelda games, ESPECIALLY in dire situations. That was always the thing to stock up on when fairies in bottles weren't possible. D:

I'd just stick to the Holy Arrows. Getting close and personal isn't always the safest thing. Also I noticed that each arrow costs a rupee so maybe Link just flings rupees with his bow or sharpens them to put on sticks at lightening speed. I'm not sure how well the boomerang is in the game but that would be my second choice. There really needs a puzzle that requires the sword though I think that would prevent people from having swordless runs and playing the game like it should be.
Yeah. I mean,the runs are impressive, but it always takes away from the essence of how you play Zelda, in my opinion. ;-;
I always wondered how that worked, the arrows in the Nes Zelda. Maybe Link did stick his rupees on sticks and fire them off? They are pretty pointy. :p
Boomerangs are pretty useful, too! They'll always come back, and they'll stun whoever they hit for a good few seconds. :sneaky:

Back