New 3ds xl micro Sd card hack

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Here is a new 3ds xl micro sd card hack (if you wanna call it that). Most of you who own the console know that you must unscrew the back with a small screw driver to get to it. Well, here is what I do. I unscrew the back completely, don't worry, the screws won't fall out, they stay in the back. I don't have to worry about the back falling off because it snaps down and can only be opened via the notches on the side (can be opened with your finger nail). ^-^

Better hack- Instead of unscrewing the back plate to get access to the SD card just go to the 3DS settings, go to the Data management tab, then select microSD management and then viola you can access your microSD through your PC wirelessly.
Believe me as a New 3DS owner it took me months to figure this out XD.

Better hack- Instead of unscrewing the back plate to get access to the SD card just go to the 3DS settings, go to the Data management tab, then select microSD management and then viola you can access your microSD through your PC wirelessly.
Believe me as a New 3DS owner it took me months to figure this out XD.
You're assuming two things here:
  • Everyone uses Windows
  • Everyone has WiFi
The first bullet point problem can be solved by using FTP instead of microSD management, but the second one is still a problem.
Also, it's "voilà", not "viola", which is the name of a character in Saints Row III.

Back