CLOSED!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
Hmm, that's quite a huge list of games you got there, fella. I think I'll purchase 'Freedom Planet', as it's one of the few eShop games I really wanted to play for a while now. I also asked a friend of mine if he wanted one choice from your list, so I may also purchase another game as a present! Let's mean business now, shall we? :pompus:

Do you have humble monthly?

You can also check back later as I will be updating this whenever I buy new bundles. I won't buy every bundle. Usually what I do is buy one with a few things I'm interested in, and the rest I just sell. So if you don't want to get an entire bundle you can check back here sometime after new bundles to see if I have what you want for sale.

It works! I have my recent purchase running up just fine now, and it is an amazing one too! Let me give some legitimate proof right here:

image.jpg

image.jpg

So far, I'm loving this game; think of it as a combination of classic 2D Sonic combined with the writting of a Shantae game. It's as fun and awesome as it sounds. Thanks a lot!! :D

Glad You like it! :D

Reactions: T-Player Guy
New items from the newest bundle have been added. If you buy while the bundle is active you will get an extra 5% off.

Also added Flipnote Studio 3d from the Latest My Nintendo update, cuz why not. I already have it from when it was a rewards earlier.

Added 3 new-ish games. They are new-ish because I forgot to put them on here a while back. They are from the Day of the Devs Bundle. I was only reminded because one of the games was nominated for Best Narrative last night at the 2016 Game Awards.

Last edited:
Wow! :D Lots more added to new-ish games. I realized that there were a few i accidentally missed when i made the list to put here. I was just going through my purchases on Humble Bundle and noticed a few I hadn't posted here, so here you go.

Last edited:
I want to buy

Mighty Switch Force - 255 pc

Kay. I'll start a PM with you and Marc.

Added Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard Edition with HTML 5 Exporter Add-on. I reduced the price by 90% because it would have been super expensive otherwise.

This store is still open! Come with all your playcoins and trade offers.

Added a massive bunch of games from the Humble Freedom Bundle!

Well I have a new goal for the end of 2017, buy Retro City Rampage. (Most likely to be the closest thing I get to GTA because my mom is way too overprotective :rolleyes:)

I feel like this should be moved to Digital Trades section of the Nookling Junction. @Marc I'm not selling a service, but digital games/codes. Hopefully more people will be interested in buying in the near future.

Reactions: Marc
You didn't manage to get Subnautica from the freedom bundle? That's the only one I'm missing from when I brought that bundle..

No I didn't, sadly. :( And if I did I would have used it myself. I didn't notice the freedom bundle till I was too late to get it. Sorry.

No I didn't, sadly. :( And if I did I would have used it myself. I didn't notice the freedom bundle till I was too late to get it. Sorry.

No worries! It's a real shame it sold out so fast, but never mind. I might buy something from here once I get more PC :p

Awesome shop! I'll keep an eye on it for 3DS games. ;)

Awesome shop! I'll keep an eye on it for 3DS games. ;)
If you are waiting for there to be more added, I doubt there will be for a while. More will probably only be added if Humble Bundle does another Nintendo bundle.

Back