New game to buy

• Thread starter yoshibuster
  • Start date
Y

yoshibuster

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
So my birthday is in a week and I have decided I want to get a new 3ds game for my birthday but I don't know which one to ask for. I like pokemon and I am thinking between omega ruby and alpha sapphire but any other 3ds games I would like to hear so if you have a suggestion or opinion I would love to hear it , thanks.

Hmm , any other games that you might want ? So what games do you all have ?
I think that you should go for Pokemon ORAS since the game is really fun and there are lots of cool features and stuff that you can do :D It has many cool Mega Evolutions as well so you should definitely get this game :D

Though I strongly recommend Smash Bros. 3ds ( If you don't have it )

Reactions: Storm_Chaser
I'd recommend Fantasy Life, it's my favorite game on 3DS so far, and many members here have it and play it. It has tons of contents, I'm at about 90 hours logged in the game and I don't think I've done half of what I can do in the game yet.

Otherwise, if you like Harvest Moon games, Story of Seasons came out recently and it seems quite good.

Pokémon ORAs is good too, I've completed the story line and it was enjoyable.

Reactions: Storm_Chaser
Yes recs they are so much fun
+1 to ORAS it's a well done remake and fun
Mario Kart is nice and enjoyable
Kid Icarus is a great one for adventure/action and the plotline and voiceovers are decent
LOZ Ocarina of Time is good too

Yeah, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are both great, and as a fan of the series they didn't dissapoint. Monster Hunter is also one of my favorite game series, and 4U on 3ds is another game I'd strongly reccomend. Then again, it is a very different type of game when compared to Pokenon. However, at the end of the day this is your decision to make. Don't let one small post sway you away from your decision, and get a game you'll enjoy. :cat:

There are many good games that i would recommend.

There's Majora's Mask, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and the latest Harvest Moon AKA Story of Seasons.

Those are the really popular ones out now but Pokémon is always fun to have.

I think im gonna get Fantasy Life cause I want a game that has alot of gameplay so I dont complete it fast but next time I get a game I will have a look at these suggestions thanks guys.

Reactions: 2205
Good choice ^^

I would pick Pokemon ORAS because you get to see a lot more mega evolutions. Also you get to soar into the sky instead of flying, which is amazing.

You should get super Mario 3d land. The graphics are amazing and colorful. There are also many different items to use like a tanooki tail. Mario kart 7 is also good too. There are many tracks to play on with very fast and very entertaining races. You should get omega ruby or alpha sapphire because the battles are amazing and it is also very addicting to play. You should also get it because there are mega evolutions and the pokemon look very cool. Smash bros is also one you should get because it has a huge roster of characters to play as. The fighting style of smash bros is creative too.

If you already have X/Y I don't recommend getting Or/AS. ORAS is first pokemon game I have struggled to complete cos I kept getting bored. I prefer X/Y. If I were you I would go with Oot or MM. Or New Leaf. Also Mario & luigi dream team. I am a fan of the Mario & luigi games. I just think there are so many better options than oras.

Back