• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need help, seriously, I have been... kinda successful in my plans... but I need to know how much more effort I'd need to put into this: Here, is the series I'm working on, and I'd like to know EVERY PROBLEM in this, be as harsh as possible, I'm planning on presenting this everywhere!

Problems I KNOW about: Size (I DON'T have a graphics tablet, yet), unintelligible writing, color inconsistency (I wasn't going to use color, as it's a one shot, but couldn't resist using a little...) and leaving at a cliff hanger (It is a One shot as aforementioned, and I'd finish this in better look/style)

549502_crosel_oneshot-cover.jpg

549505_crosel_oneshotpg1.jpg

549508_crosel_oneshotpg2.jpg

549510_crosel_oneshotpg3.jpg

549511_crosel_oneshotpg4.jpg

549512_crosel_oneshotpg5.jpg

549515_crosel_oneshotpg6.jpg

549516_crosel_oneshotpg7.jpg

549518_crosel_oneshotpg8.jpg

the text is kinda hard to read you could type. also you should try and make the lines straight. heres an examp,e of what i mean ( i didnt type tho)
comic-jpg.17223

Reactions: Kakea
the text is kinda hard to read you could type. also you should try and make the lines straight. heres an examp,e of what i mean ( i didnt type tho)
comic-jpg.17223

How did you make this!? I want to make it bigger so I'll have more room to write, but I can't find anything on 3DS.
Is this possible on it? I could only make what I did via Pokemon Art Academy and 3DS Camera...

im not sure, i dont draw on the 3ds, i use computer, however, if you use certain tools you can make it good with a mouse(disclaimer, i didnt)

im not sure, i dont draw on the 3ds, i use computer, however, if you use certain tools you can make it good with a mouse(disclaimer, i didnt)

Shoot... I only have a tablet/touchscreen drawing (Which wouldn't be bad if I had a tablet stylus and/or a Graphics Tablet...) I REALLY need something that'll at least help with typing/words. I can draw myself... kinda...

You could just edit them on ms paint

Alright I'll look at it, hopefully this...

WVW69kuw5XoTMlEFwS

Will look decent with text all over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back