PkMn Go New Shiny Pokemon discovered in a HUGE datamine

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, by the looks of it, a Twitch user named Chrales data mined Pokemon GO, and he probably wasn't disappointed when he uncovered over 100 first and second generation shinies waiting in the code. Now, don't go trying to collect these guys right after reading this, as they are not available to capture as of right now. No word yet on when the shiny Pokemon will be available to collect, although fans point to a possible upcoming event as the release date. Also, Twitter user LeekDuck has helped out as well by creating images to detail the specific shinies coming our way. I have put one of the images below to give you a small idea. So, what do you think? Are you guys majorly excited, or don't care at all?

Even though I don't really play PoGo anymore, it's a little exciting to hear about! Finding a shiny, because of it's rarity, is always pretty exciting, especially if it has better coloring than the original! It certainly brings a new aspect to the game, and gives trainers another reason to hunt down Pokemon they otherwise would skip over. Shiny hunting is a huge aspect in the video games, so it's cool to see it brought to the mobile app. Even though it probably won't be enough to make me return to the game, it's cool to see the updates PoGo has been making to make the game more playable and interesting in the long term.

Reactions: Samster
I didn't play Pokemon GO for more than a year, and unless they'll add battle, trade and/or all Pokemons (I think it's currently until gen 3), I'm not going to play it again.

Back