New Splatoon Amiibos!

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So I got the new email from nintendo and in it they announced new Splatoon amiibos of Calli and Marie.

f2257077d295473a9e66453097dcdbc3.png

I honestly think they look pretty good so I might just get them for that. For me, I quite like them being sparkly and I like the ink around the bottom. I wonder what the songs are though..

What does everyone else think though and how much do you think they'll be? (Hopefully not that expensive >.<)...

Reactions: Mikaya
I think they look pretty fabulous, I love how shiny the outfits look, and they'd definitely be a cool thing to have. Hopefully they won't be too expensive to start off with, they could either be more expensive because they're new, or shops could have a sale because they're new. The latter would definitely be better for us. I really gotta get them to complete my Splatoon Amiibo collection. The idea of new songs in-game is awesome, I wonder if you'll have to do challenges to unlock them, like maybe using Blasters and Inkbrushes to do campaign missions.

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc and 28142
They announced these well over a month ago

There's recolors of the first three as well

yay more items :D but wait... what will happen do the squid sisters get stuck in the amiibo box? what will they say? are they double gangers?

Reactions: 28142 and CheeseFlavouredCake
They announced these well over a month ago

There's recolors of the first three as well

Well, if they where announced over a month ago as I highly expect they would of seeing as the 8th is only a couple of days away, then I only first knew baout them yesterday when I picked up the email :D

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
My my dad actually found this out before me. He bought it for me and it is going to come the day that it is released. I plan on making a YouTube video over it and will show you everything about them. But yah this seems really cool and I can't wait to recieve them. I am going to keep them In mint condition. But yah I found it cool that the splatoon will have more Amiibos and I can't wait to add them to my collection.

Reactions: 28142
Do you only get an extra songs? Or are there missions like the other Amiibos?

Not sure, I think you only get songs or what @CheeseFlavouredCake said about the challenges you could do to unlock said songs would be cool.

Turns out the latest update added support for these amiibo and hackers have already accessed the content by loading in the amiibo into the hub
In the plaza, the amiibo is scanned and you are given a list of songs to select - upon selecting the song, the Splatfest version of the hub will load, along with the song you've chosen

The 2 new songs are solo tracks (one for Callie, one for Marie), and you will not be able to do anything else while the amiibo is in use, so no nighttime stages online

If you don't want to spoil what the amiibo does before you can purchase it, you should ignore the link and spoiler above

Last edited:
Turns out the latest update added support for these amiibo and hackers have already accessed the content by loading in the amiibo into the hub
In the plaza, the amiibo is scanned and you are given a list of songs to select - upon selecting the song, the Splatfest version of the hub will load, along with the song you've chosen

The 2 new songs are solo tracks (one for Callie, one for Marie), and you will not be able to do anything else while the amiibo is in use, so no nighttime stages online

If you don't want to spoil what the amiibo does before you can purchase it, you should ignore the link and spoiler above
Well, I was slow posting this, because they were released yesterday... :facepalm:

I'd buy 'em just for show. They're so beautiful! They don't really do much in-game though, which is disappointing. I think they'll be around £25/£30, but if they become very rare, those figures could easily be doubled. :eek:

I'd buy 'em just for show. They're so beautiful! They don't really do much in-game though, which is disappointing. I think they'll be around £25/£30, but if they become very rare, those figures could easily be doubled. :eek:

After a quick look I found them for £10.99 each :p
c39d5f48330f44fd9026f42913dc8ab8.png

They're also in a double pack, the cheapest I could find so far was about £22.00.

Reactions: Mikaya
I absolutely loved the callie and marie amiibos and bought them first day ,but the recoulers of the old ones disappointed me. Their could've been Callie and Marie costume or a judd costume. Instead we get practically them same amiibos from last year repainted to make it seem "new and fresh" for the splatoon fans.

Back