Nintendo Direct TOMORROW!

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I just saw Nintendo put a Nintendo Direct in YouTube, and it's scheduled for tomorrow! It's going to be roughly 30 minutes(!) at 2PM PT/5PM ET and... it's midnight for me. NOOOOOOO!
JK I probably will be able to watch it because I don't have school in Fridays (and Saturdays)

What do you think Nintendo could announce?

Reactions: Marc
I just saw Nintendo put a Nintendo Direct in YouTube, and it's scheduled for tomorrow! It's going to be roughly 30 minutes(!) at 2PM PT/5PM ET and... it's midnight for me. NOOOOOOO!
JK I probably will be able to watch it because I don't have school in Fridays (and Saturdays)

What do you think Nintendo could announce?
Some plans later in the year, specific release dates for some of the games announced in January like The world ends with you port and Hyrule Warriors DX on Switch. Some Pokémon news would be nice but maybe they might show something big.

I'm not expecting anything big like Pokemon Switch or Smash Switch news yet.

Hopefully this sells me on Mario Tennis Aces. According to the tweet from Nintendo's official Twitter account, we're definitely going to see more information about that game.

I'm not expecting anything big like Pokemon Switch or Smash Switch news yet.

Hopefully this sells me on Mario Tennis Aces. According to the tweet from Nintendo's official Twitter account, we're definitely going to see more information about that game.
I’m not that hyped for Aces but I would like info on the Nintendo Online service. And VC (specifically GameCube) to be announced. I just want to play melee in the go.

Wait-what? There's a new Direct soon? Granted, I might be unable to watch it live because it airs around 5 AM for me (I might be sleeping that time), but at least I can watch the news when I woke up.

I just hope that Ninty will reveal several new games (I would like to be surprised nicely on that one), and revealing some more details on already announced games like Mario Tennis Aces, or even that Yoshi game. And I'm hoping for some tidbit of final info before Kirby Star Allies is released, too.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!! New 3ds games!?! Heck yea. I’m hoping for a link’s awakening 3ds remake, smash switch and info on the fire emblem switch game. In any event, hype is real.

It's honestly surprising people were expecting Pokemon news. That's what Pokemon Directs are for.
Not surprised at the lack of SMT V either - isn't it meant to be very early in development?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Back