Nintendo Gamescom 2017 directs

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Nintendo is holding 2 directs for Super Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo Switch and Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3ds at gamescom this year.

Super Mario Odyssey direct:
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 14:00 BST.

Metroid: Samus Returns direct:
Thursday, August 24th, 11:00 BST.

For more information check what it says on Nintendo's official site:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/gamescom/Nintendo-of-Europe-s-gamescom-2017-website-1251168.html

Personally I'm looking forward to the Mario Odyssey direct, although I hope they don't spoil too much about the game.
I might look into Metroid: Samus Returns as well.

I hope they also add in a little surprise in the direct as well *cough* smash 5 *cough*

Nintendo is holding 2 directs for Super Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo Switch and Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3ds at gamescom this year.

Super Mario Odyssey direct:
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 14:00 BST.

Metroid: Samus Returns direct:
Thursday, August 24th, 11:00 BST.

For more information check what it says on Nintendo's official site:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/gamescom/Nintendo-of-Europe-s-gamescom-2017-website-1251168.html

Personally I'm looking forward to the Mario Odyssey direct, although I hope they don't spoil too much about the game.
I might look into Metroid: Samus Returns as well.

I hope they also add in a little surprise in the direct as well *cough* smash 5 *cough*
I like that there are new directs coming also since they are focused on spefic games there will be no new game announcements especially Smash 5

I think Nintendo giving focus to several games like Odyssey might be okay, since it might give them a chance to showcase a new feature or mechanic if these games happened to have one. Besides of that, it seems that Ninty is also showcasing some others like Fire Emblem Warriors, Pokkén DX and some recently released games like Splatoon 2 and ARMS, so everyone who wanted to know about the other games won't get left out in a way.

I'm not sure if they would announce new games, given that Odyssey and Metroid are on Ninty's spotlight for now, but I think some tidbits of other announced games will do the thing as well.

Back