Nintendo Jokes

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
This is just a fun thread to post funny jokes.It can be Mario, Zelda, Samus basically anything related is fine.Im just looking for good jokes So I'll start first. And this is on my Profile along with some more that will be added that I like.(Mostly Zelda)

Zelda, Link, and a Goron were stranded on a desert island, and they saw the land of Hyrule 25 miles in the distance.

Link decided to try to swim back for help. He swam 15 miles, then drowned

Then Zelda gave it a try. She swam 20 miles, then drowned

It was up to the Goron now to get back to Hyrule, so he swam 24 3/4 miles, then said;
"I'm sooooo tired! I guess I better go back!"

Reactions: Alegria and TerraKnight
That's really funny dude! Honestly happy Mar10 day! even though it passed :D.

Good idea for a thread!

mmmh, instead of giving a stupid joke because I can't find anything better right now I think I'll come back later when I'll really have one, ok? I'll spare you the shame (for now, bwahahahaha...)

Reactions: AricAttack and Dark Link
This is just a fun thread to post funny jokes.It can be Mario, Zelda, Samus basically anything related is fine.Im just looking for good jokes So I'll start first. And this is on my Profile along with some more that will be added that I like.(Mostly Zelda)

Zelda, Link, and a Goron were stranded on a desert island, and they saw the land of Hyrule 25 miles in the distance.

Link decided to try to swim back for help. He swam 15 miles, then drowned

Then Zelda gave it a try. She swam 20 miles, then drowned

It was up to the Goron now to get back to Hyrule, so he swam 24 3/4 miles, then said;
"I'm sooooo tired! I guess I better go back!"

I finally got it.

If damage was dealt by enthusiasm magimarps splash would K.O everyone in 1 hit

Reactions: Dark Link and Alegria
How do you get a Pikachu on a bus?

You poke him on

Reactions: Alegria
Back