Xenoblade X nintendo needs to put xenoblade chronicles on the eshop for wii u

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
okay metroid prime trilogy, punch out, mario galaxy 2 and more games are coming to the eshop for wii u and be directly played from the wii mode. so why not put xenoblade on there? maybe not now because of the encintive to buy a n3ds for the remake but maybe they can do a dal release with xenoblade x (example,buy xenoblade x and get xenoblade chronicles 20% off)
whos with me?
iv been cammping out ebay for the game and the prices for the game are crazy! i feeel if i pick up x first thenn i wont want to play the original so now i just need a way to cough up about 90$ for it on ebay.aybody agree with me?

That'd be a great idea. The first game is hard to find now, and I bet that people who did the Wii version would prefer having it on the Wii U. In a fact, I'd honestly prefer it to be on the WiiU eShop as well, but I bet that it won't happen as it would totally remove the point of buying a N3DS for Ninty.

But really, I'd just love to see it on the WiiU eShop. Just to beat the game again.

Reactions: codyplays and Knight
I would agree also . so I don't really get why it would be wrong to put the game for the Wii U also and I would agree with the part that you said where the prices are quite ridiculous on eBay and it isn't so good to see that . Guess Nintendo wanted people to be encouraged to buy the New 3ds XL since of course if there was no exclusive . Probably nobody would have bought the New 3ds XL

Commenting on this, I believe Europe has it on their eshop for 20 dollars. Over here in America, there still is not xenoblade chronicles vc. I am sure that we should hopefully get it soon, but probably not until a few months. The new 3ds actually is not doing so well in terms of sales so it is very possible for the game to come to the wii u eshop. But I guess than the point of buying a new 3ds is ruined. Not like it is doing way too well anyways.

Commenting on this, I believe Europe has it on their eshop for 20 dollars. Over here in America, there still is not xenoblade chronicles vc. I am sure that we should hopefully get it soon, but probably not until a few months. The new 3ds actually is not doing so well in terms of sales so it is very possible for the game to come to the wii u eshop. But I guess than the point of buying a new 3ds is ruined. Not like it is doing way too well anyways.

Yes, but, with Nintendo's 1:1 conversion, it's a bit more expensive than $20 (It's €20, which should be roughly in the $22-25 range), but whatever, it's still good to have it... while I don't get why you don't have it. Seriously, did they forgot about that Operation Rainfall that happened back in the Wii era so you guys could get Xenoblade, Last Story and Pandora's Tower ?

As for the N3DS version, I guess people noticed that
1) buying a "3DS 1.5" to play a (good) game featuring a character from Smash isn't worth it
2) the N3DS version is ugly for a console stronger than the Wii
3) the game (for those who have it) can still be played on the Wii U via vWii/Wii Mode or via the eShop if you're from EU.

It's sad, but, in the same time, it's deserved. Seriously, if Monolith Soft did the port, the N3DS version probably wouldn't have been exclusive, and we would have gotten a quality portage (The N3DS's power would have been properly used, 3DS users would have gotten graphics like that, but, it would be acceptable, considering the original 3DS/2DS's hardware).

In any case, I hope you guys will get it soon.

Yes, but, with Nintendo's 1:1 conversion, it's a bit more expensive than $20 (It's €20, which should be roughly in the $22-25 range), but whatever, it's still good to have it... while I don't get why you don't have it. Seriously, did they forgot about that Operation Rainfall that happened back in the Wii era so you guys could get Xenoblade, Last Story and Pandora's Tower ?

As for the N3DS version, I guess people noticed that
1) buying a "3DS 1.5" to play a (good) game featuring a character from Smash isn't worth it
2) the N3DS version is ugly for a console stronger than the Wii
3) the game (for those who have it) can still be played on the Wii U via vWii/Wii Mode or via the eShop if you're from EU.

It's sad, but, in the same time, it's deserved. Seriously, if Monolith Soft did the port, the N3DS version probably wouldn't have been exclusive, and we would have gotten a quality portage (The N3DS's power would have been properly used, 3DS users would have gotten graphics like that, but, it would be acceptable, considering the original 3DS/2DS's hardware).

In any case, I hope you guys will get it soon.
The N3ds is not stronger than the wii, but it fairly is close to it, that is the reason why when you look at xenoblade on the new 3ds, the textures are super off. That is why it really is not worth it for that one game, and the new 3ds in my opinion is crap. I would rather pay 60 dollars for a new copy of xenoblade on the wii than spend 240 dollars on a new 3ds that really is not even that good.

But yeah, I totally agree with your points, hopefully we get xenoblade on the wii. The new 3ds is much less powerful than the wii, which is really sad. The regular 3ds like you said could have had these features in the first place, and I get confused why nintendo never has done that.

The N3ds is not stronger than the wii, but it fairly is close to it, that is the reason why when you look at xenoblade on the new 3ds, the textures are super off. That is why it really is not worth it for that one game, and the new 3ds in my opinion is crap. I would rather pay 60 dollars for a new copy of xenoblade on the wii than spend 240 dollars on a new 3ds that really is not even that good.

But yeah, I totally agree with your points, hopefully we get xenoblade on the wii. The new 3ds is much less powerful than the wii, which is really sad. The regular 3ds like you said could have had these features in the first place, and I get confused why nintendo never has done that.
Well, the N3DS is stronger than the Wii, in the sense that it also has 128Mb of RAM allocated to games, unlike the Wii's 24Mb. As for the graphics chipset, the PICA200, I don't exactly recall, but 6Mb is close, if not identical to what the Wii has. But I get your point. And you're also right on that point, saying that XC3D is cheaper than XC Wii is false.

That's why I'm kinda glad they did put XC on the WiiU's Wii VC. But I still don't get why you didn't got it. Maybe they released it in EU only (Japan don't even have it as far as I know) because it's the place where it sold the most copies ?

Reactions: Killer B
Well, the N3DS is stronger than the Wii, in the sense that it also has 128Mb of RAM allocated to games, unlike the Wii's 24Mb. As for the graphics chipset, the PICA200, I don't exactly recall, but 6Mb is close, if not identical to what the Wii has. But I get your point. And you're also right on that point, saying that XC3D is cheaper than XC Wii is false.

That's why I'm kinda glad they did put XC on the WiiU's Wii VC. But I still don't get why you didn't got it. Maybe they released it in EU only (Japan don't even have it as far as I know) because it's the place where it sold the most copies ?
I used to have the copy of the orignal game, but sadly, after many hours of play, it actually broke(disc from many scratches). So I am not sure if I should pay full price once again on ebay or if I should wait till it comes on the wii u eshop.

I think that xenoblade chronicles is really cool on the new 3ds but I do not see the point of paying 240 dollars on a console with barely any exclusives and has an exclusive I already played like crazy on the wii. The new 3ds indeed has some really awesome features like the face tracking 3d and specs identical to the wii, but honestly, I do not see the point of putting down 200 dollars for it.

Remember the dsi? When it came out, the upgrades were big enough to be worthy of an upgrade with an online shop, an internet browser, and a new interface. That made the ds refreshed. The new 3ds on the other hand has very few features that makes it more of an upgraded experience rather than a refreshed system. I think for any new comers to the 3ds, the new 3ds would be fantastic, if not, I would rather stay away.

Of course, this is all personal opinion.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'm surprised that Nintendo hasn't done so already (at least in NA). There are probably tons of people who want this to happen, especially the people who want to get into the Xenoblade series. This is likely to happen sometime in 2016, I'm betting.

okay metroid prime trilogy, punch out, mario galaxy 2 and more games are coming to the eshop for wii u and be directly played from the wii mode. so why not put xenoblade on there? maybe not now because of the encintive to buy a n3ds for the remake but maybe they can do a dal release with xenoblade x (example,buy xenoblade x and get xenoblade chronicles 20% off)
whos with me?
iv been cammping out ebay for the game and the prices for the game are crazy! i feeel if i pick up x first thenn i wont want to play the original so now i just need a way to cough up about 90$ for it on ebay.aybody agree with me?
they did for europe and maybe japan so north america got screwed also who else think that the virtual console on the wiiu sucks

Well xenoblade chronicles 3d is out for the new 3ds, so I don't know if it will ever come to the wii u eshop. Nintendo probably wants people to buy the new 3ds xl to enjoy the game. I think they want to balance out the sales of the 3ds and the wii u, because if xenoblade chronicles was released on wii u eshop, people would see more reason to just buy it on wii u to save money. Not to say that the new 3ds is bad at all, I own one myself.

Back