1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Nintendo plans to release splatoon switch bundle this summer!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Console' started by Eric Cartman, May 19, 2017.

1. Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman BEWARE OF ADS KFC Lover

Play Coins:
    781 coins
    Nintendo is planning to sell the Nintendo switch bundled with splatoon 2 on July 21st anlong with cool Nintendo switch accessories such as splatoon 2 themed controllers and a new Nintendo switch carrying case.
    [​IMG]

Though the Japanese bundle (comes out same day) includes the pink and green joycons with 3 sheets of stickers!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The hype has gone huge that Nintendo in japan is currently selling the Nintendo switch splatoon 2 bundle box (empty) for $5 USD. It's kinda weird but I guess some people will buy it just for show.
    Link: http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/18/nintendo-selling-empty-splatoon-2-bundle-box-for-5/
  2. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    5,008 coins
    I think this is only for Europe (at least for now) because it was only mentioned in Europe's ARMS Direct.
  3. Mikaya

Mikaya uwu Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,540 coins
    Since there is no mention in the original post of the bundle hitting EU, I do hope it's considered. This is what I've been waiting for. I don't want to own a Switch currently because of the lack of titles. I'm just so hyped for Spla2n, because it's gonna be one of the biggest titles to ever be released on the Switch (In my opinion). The accessories look amazing! The case's design with various gear logos is a nice touch. The Pro controllers and Joy-cons look like a must-have as well.

The empty box thing sounds kinda iffy, though. Like who would even buy it? Just a pointless money making scheme, If you ask me. xD
    Gamer4647 and Eric Cartman like this.
  4. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    683 coins
    Well I think it is a pity that I already got my nintendo switch :( But on the other hand those bundles look sick!!! OMG Take a look at that pro controller, I really hope nintendo sells it separately. In that case I would really grab it. I am so hyped about splatoon 2! I actually started playing splatoon just to hone some skills hahahha
  5. Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman BEWARE OF ADS KFC Lover

Play Coins:
    781 coins
    Splatoon themed switch carrying case, pro-controller, and joycons will be sold separately so you're not out of luck.
  6. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    It's good to see Nintendo finally warming up to Switch bundles, as that was one of the biggest complaints about the system when it was first revealed. I thought that their MK8D bundle was a pretty good idea as well, but a new game such as Platoon is sure to sell even better.