Nintendo plans to release splatoon switch bundle this summer!

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
Nintendo is planning to sell the Nintendo switch bundled with splatoon 2 on July 21st anlong with cool Nintendo switch accessories such as splatoon 2 themed controllers and a new Nintendo switch carrying case.
Switch_Splatoon2bundle.jpg

Though the Japanese bundle (comes out same day) includes the pink and green joycons with 3 sheets of stickers!
00000647_01.jpg
00000647_03.jpg

The hype has gone huge that Nintendo in japan is currently selling the Nintendo switch splatoon 2 bundle box (empty) for $5 USD. It's kinda weird but I guess some people will buy it just for show.
Link: http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/18/nintendo-selling-empty-splatoon-2-bundle-box-for-5/

I think this is only for Europe (at least for now) because it was only mentioned in Europe's ARMS Direct.

Since there is no mention in the original post of the bundle hitting EU, I do hope it's considered. This is what I've been waiting for. I don't want to own a Switch currently because of the lack of titles. I'm just so hyped for Spla2n, because it's gonna be one of the biggest titles to ever be released on the Switch (In my opinion). The accessories look amazing! The case's design with various gear logos is a nice touch. The Pro controllers and Joy-cons look like a must-have as well.

The empty box thing sounds kinda iffy, though. Like who would even buy it? Just a pointless money making scheme, If you ask me. xD

Reactions: Gamer4647 and Eric Cartman
Well I think it is a pity that I already got my nintendo switch :( But on the other hand those bundles look sick!!! OMG Take a look at that pro controller, I really hope nintendo sells it separately. In that case I would really grab it. I am so hyped about splatoon 2! I actually started playing splatoon just to hone some skills hahahha

Well I think it is a pity that I already got my nintendo switch :( But on the other hand those bundles look sick!!! OMG Take a look at that pro controller, I really hope nintendo sells it separately. In that case I would really grab it. I am so hyped about splatoon 2! I actually started playing splatoon just to hone some skills hahahha
Splatoon themed switch carrying case, pro-controller, and joycons will be sold separately so you're not out of luck.

It's good to see Nintendo finally warming up to Switch bundles, as that was one of the biggest complaints about the system when it was first revealed. I thought that their MK8D bundle was a pretty good idea as well, but a new game such as Platoon is sure to sell even better.

Back