Nintendo switch´s getting scarier!!

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello, here I bring you some interesting news about a game genre that seems to become more popular on nintendo switch, at least we are all getting more games. So, in the past days nintendo switch eshop received some scary games like Hollow and Layers of fear. But that´s not all, more recently, Outlast bundle of terror hit the nintendo switch eshop and many of us were wondering where is the sequel. Well, fortunately, Outlast 2 is set to reléase on March 27th for nintendo switch.

As a personal comment, I still have to finish the first installment of the game which is really scary but I am thinking about getting the sequel on nintendo switch for sure.

For those of you who don´t know much about the game, this is a first person camera-man game that features no weapon to defend yourself against enemies, which to me, it makes the experience much scarier. The only thing you are allowed to do is to run and hide from your enemies.

So, what do you think, are you up for the scary experience?

Source

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/28/outlast-2-also-coming-to-nintendo-switch-on-march-27th/

I LOVED the Outlast games. I just Finished Outlast 2. Nice to see it on Switch but there isn’t much to make me buy it since I already played both, inclining Outlast 1’s dlc story

Back