NN-ID, Multi-Quote, New Spoiler Look, etc..

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I don't normally make a post revealing new updates, but it's never too late to start :

Nintendo Network ID

I honestly thought it was already up. Anyway, if you want to share your Nintendo Network ID with the community, you can now add it to your profile instead of only posting it in the NN-ID sharing thread.

How to: Edit your personal details (scroll down to Nintendo Network ID).

Multi Quote

A new feature from xenForo 1.3. I've been seeing a couple of members double posting within 24 hours when quoting others. Instead, use the multi-quote feature. It's easy :

quote.jpg

multi.jpg

Click the Multi-Quote link for each post that you want to quote and scroll down to the text editor. Next, you'll see a button with the text "Insert Quotes". Click it and BAM, :sneaky:

Spoilers

Some of you already noticed that Spoilers have changed. xenForo 1.3 finally added it so there's no need for the old spoiler appearance again (works the same so content that were previously in spoiler tags were transferred over).

Play Coins

New tweaks were made to the Play Coins system over the past week or three. It still needs some work though.

Member of the Week

The member of the week will be displayed on the sidebar of this forum's homepage. Changes every Sunday.

Reactions: Kryce, POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST, Limperakis and 7 others
thanks for telling all of us what the new stuff is. i was wondering what new tweaks are with the play coins?

I like the fact that the Play Coin system is being tweaked, thank you Marc.

I don't normally make a post revealing new updates, but it's never too late to start :

Nintendo Network ID

I honestly thought it was already up. Anyway, if you want to share your Nintendo Network ID with the community, you can now add it to your profile instead of only posting it in the NN-ID sharing thread.

How to: Edit your personal details (scroll down to Nintendo Network ID).

Multi Quote

A new feature from xenForo 1.3. I've been seeing a couple of members double posting within 24 hours when quoting others. Instead, use the multi-quote feature. It's easy :

quote.jpg

multi.jpg

Click the Multi-Quote link for each post that you want to quote and scroll down to the text editor. Next, you'll see a button with the text "Insert Quotes". Click it and BAM, :sneaky:

Spoilers

Some of you already noticed that Spoilers have changed. xenForo 1.3 finally added it so there's no need for the old spoiler appearance again (works the same so content that were previously in spoiler tags were transferred over).

Play Coins

New tweaks were made to the Play Coins system over the past week or three. It still needs some work though.

Member of the Week

The member of the week will be displayed on the sidebar of this forum's homepage. Changes every Sunday.

sounds good - so how does the member of week get picked ?

sounds good - so how does the member of week get picked ?
I think that member of the week would the be one have done the most posts over the week or so .

I think that member of the week would the be one have done the most posts over the week or so .
??? well ... thats not that good because people can just keep posting but its rubbish posts - and you will just see people just spam so i don't think its that - and if it is then ... the system's not going to work

I'm sure Marc has a better process in choosing members of the week than just post count. If you want to find out how they get picked, just keep making regular and meaningful contributions to the forum. Maybe if you win, he'll reveal the selection process. ;)

At the end of the month maybe the 4 members of the week can duke it out for member of the month?

Reactions: dwikrid
Thanks for the Spoiler button.
I really wished that long time ago...

I'm sure Marc has a better process in choosing members of the week than just post count. If you want to find out how they get picked, just keep making regular and meaningful contributions to the forum. Maybe if you win, he'll reveal the selection process. ;)

I'm going to break the legendary myth of if you can get MOTW twice in a row. Lessgo.

I'm going to break the legendary myth of if you can get MOTW twice in a row. Lessgo.

Mmm... I will try that too.

I'll lose my bragging rights for twice in a month if you do ... :nailbiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back