No Game No Life Zero

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
I feel like I am the only one, who has seen this movie. I don't go to the theater very much to see movies, but this I had to watch. I think the last time I went to go see a movie would be when they show the Avengers. When I saw the trailer for No game no life zero, I had to go watch it. I guess you can call me a weebo for wanting to see this. I have been a fan of No game no life forever and after out there a movie, I had preorder tickets to go see it. Sadly it cost $2 extra dollars for an online ticket then real tickets. Overall I give the movie 9/10, love everything about the story, characters, and the music. I recommend anyone who like action, goes and see the movie

Reactions: AricAttack
I want to see No Game No Life, but I haven't yet. There is a lot on my list of anime to see. I'm currently watching a bunch of airing anime, and a few other older completed series. Sometime I will see No Game No Life, and then watch the movie, but I never see anything in theaters.

Also it's spelled weeaboo, not weebo :D And don't worry, just liking anime and watching an anime movie in theaters doesn't make you a weeaboo.

Reactions: 28142
I've not had the chance to see the film yet since I want to watch it subbed, not dubbed. But I've read the light novel that the film is based on so I'm pretty excited to finally be able to watch it subbed whenever I get the chance to.

I also really dislike it when people call themselves a weeaboo for just wanting to see a film. That's not what a weeaboo is AT ALL.

Weeaboo is some creepy cringey person who idolizes Japan, and Japanese culture, or what they perceive to be Japanese culture. There is a complete difference between someone who enjoys entertainment from a location different from their own, and someone who idolizes an idealized unrealistic version of something to the detriment of health, knowledge, and accuracy. If you were someone who though Japan was the best place ever, you wanted to be trans-racial (if that's even a thing?), thought wherever you lived was horrible, and you spent all of your money that you possibly could on anything from Japan, then you would be a weeaboo. Saving some money to buy a theater ticket, especially when you don't go to theaters very often, is a normal thing to do, and not weebish at all.

Reactions: 28142
Weeaboo is some creepy cringey person who idolizes Japan, and Japanese culture, or what they perceive to be Japanese culture. There is a complete difference between someone who enjoys entertainment from a location different from their own, and someone who idolizes an idealized unrealistic version of something to the detriment of health, knowledge, and accuracy. If you were someone who though Japan was the best place ever, you wanted to be trans-racial (if that's even a thing?), thought wherever you lived was horrible, and you spent all of your money that you possibly could on anything from Japan, then you would be a weeaboo. Saving some money to buy a theater ticket, especially when you don't go to theaters very often, is a normal thing to do, and not weebish at all.
i have friends who call me a weeaboo, i dont mind

I feel like I am the only one, who has seen this movie. I don't go to the theater very much to see movies, but this I had to watch. I think the last time I went to go see a movie would be when they show the Avengers. When I saw the trailer for No game no life zero, I had to go watch it. I guess you can call me a weebo for wanting to see this. I have been a fan of No game no life forever and after out there a movie, I had preorder tickets to go see it. Sadly it cost $2 extra dollars for an online ticket then real tickets. Overall I give the movie 9/10, love everything about the story, characters, and the music. I recommend anyone who like action, goes and see the movie

What's the connection to the anime series?

alot, trust me, it's what made no game no life

It's basically the origin story to the world NGNL (the series) is set in.

Ohh that's pretty cool! Will check it out

Back