Show Off Note book

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
I draw both digitally and in notebooks but since I’m still new to digital, my physical sketches are way better than my computer ones

Reactions: Rosey
I draw both digitally and in notebooks but since I’m still new to digital, my physical sketches are way better than my computer ones
Were you planning to upload any? ;-;

Reactions: Mikaya
First I have some of my original sketches in my big book, most are bad but I eventually got better. They are mostly nintendo characters for now but I started doing my own stuff later
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My game concept stuff that I’ve been doing forever. Wally’s the one with blue hat or none at all and r( haven’t thought of full name yet) is the smaller one with red hat,ok? And the last one is bosses
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Coolers concept art
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil, Mikaya and Marc
These drawings are pretty good, nice job! The game concept seems interesting, as well~ Best of luck with it! :3

There's only 2 that are colored though, do you plan on finishing these ones up or nah? I think they would look even better if you did!

keep up the good work, hope to see more from you! ^^

Reactions: Dowhat?
Maybe it depends on how i feel about it. I color when I’m finished so I’ll try
These drawings are pretty good, nice job! The game concept seems interesting, as well~ Best of luck with it! :3

There's only 2 that are colored though, do you plan on finishing these ones up or nah? I think they would look even better if you did!

keep up the good work, hope to see more from you! ^^

Reactions: Mikaya
Back