OH GOD I AM SO SCARED

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
Hawdy.

So I am starting my school sports season on August 22nd.

My school begins September fifth I think..

AND OH GEEZ.

I'm freaking out so much!

When I was playing my sport (not even gonna say it..) I only did it to force myself to get some muscle and just to work out after school, because it's right after school so it fits in nicely.

I am also nervous because we're moving up into the further middle school side. AND OH MY STARS

Kids there are reaaally stupid. Not just the stupid that is just "I ate poop. heh." They think that wearing what looks like enough make up to drown a small child, doing the most ludacrous fashion fads, and they think it's just WONDERFUL to shove you into a group with the "Popyoolahur Kyids"

I don't want to stress, and I know it won't help. I just can't stop worrying.

I did this sport a little before, and I felt incompetent.

As I look on social media everyone's like, crazy buff and all, and I just do nothing sooo..

WHAT DO I DO TO STOP STRESSING..

Man up. You'll be ok.

Get something to distract yourself from it, that's what I do!~ :p

Well, for one, stop overreacting about it.

Everything is gonna be just fine if you don't think about it too much :p take a nice walk outside, play some video games, play some music, do anything just enough to keep you distracted from the thoughts of it :p

Get something to distract yourself from it, that's what I do!~ :p
Like wat

Everything is gonna be just fine if you don't think about it too much :p take a nice walk outside, play some video games, play some music, do anything just enough to keep you distracted from the thoughts of it :p
Thanks. This helps.

I knot myself into a ball of stress..

You can really tell that when you read this.

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
1.) Video games.

2.) Anime.

3.) Books.

4.) Movies.

5.) Fanfiction :sneaky:

6.) TV shows

Etc, etc. :p

1.) Video games.

2.) Anime.

3.) Books.

4.) Movies.

5.) Fanfiction :sneaky:

6.) TV shows

Etc, etc. :p
That's how I live anyways but okeyy.

1. Jog in the park and hear music
  2. Exercise and hear music to get your body fit and used to it so when you play your sport you won't have to worry
  3. Get a nice massage
  4. Watch some tv shows like for example:Family Guy Pokemon American Dad The Simpsons Regular Show

1. Jog in the park and hear music
  2. Exercise and hear music to get your body fit and used to it so when you play your sport you won't have to worry
  3. Get a nice massage
  4. Watch some tv shows like for example:Family Guy Pokemon American Dad The Simpsons Regular Show
Thanks..

My friend said to jump rope, but I tripped and slammed into the garage door.. :nurse:

I can't jump rope at all, I used to be a pro at it, but now I just slam the rope into my face :panda:

I can't jump rope at all, I used to be a pro at it, but now I just slam the rope into my face :panda:

I just did a bike ride, but I REAALLLY over did it. I think mah legs are broken.. ;-;

Thanks..

My friend said to jump rope, but I tripped and slammed into the garage door.. :nurse:
Awww man dude don't try that it's dangerous

Awww man dude don't try that it's dangerous
But I just gatta get buffffff.

Oh alright dude goodluck bro:thumbsup::):D

Well, if you do decide to use jump ropes in the end, use weighted ones if you aren't already.

Well, if you do decide to use jump ropes in the end, use weighted ones if you aren't already.
Weighted..?

Whatchu mean son?

HR%204.jpg

Something where the rope part is heavier.

HR%204.jpg

Something where the rope part is heavier.

D:

Can't I just use a GARDENING HOSE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Back