Awakening Old Easter Eggs

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn

Me.
Towns Folk
I just finished Fire Emblem Awakening, and played a few of the DLC mission. Now I am going through the previous games in the series including the Japan exclusive ones thanks to fan translations. One thing I noticed is that the first map in Fire Emblem Shadow of the Dragon and the Blade of Light, is the exact same map as the Champions of Yore map from Awakening's DLC.

I think this is a cool little easter egg that not many people out of Japan might catch. It also made me wonder if any of the other maps are easter eggs as well. I'll probably find out as I play through the series.

What do you think of these easter eggs? Did you find them yourself? Did you find some others I didn't?

There is a lot more in Awakening since it is in the same timeline has Shadow dragon and Gaiden games(example Inigo's paralogue is the same has one of the gaiden maps, And the one you said is also true and almost all the dlc maps are from older games but updated) It's very fun to see because it kinda makes the games feel like they are in the same world and its really cool when you catch the easter eggs in makes me feel like i discovered a secret

Back