Oldies

• Thread starter 3dsGenes
  • Start date

3dsGenes

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What ever happened to the old games for ps2 and such? 3ds is and open door to bring those games back to life?Which old game do you think should be restored to a 3ds version?For me it wpuld be the Jak series but I wanna hear your opinions

Are you talking about bringing PS2 games for 3ds? wat? o:

Ps2 was just an example of a console with old games

A bit like what they did with Okami? ^^

I'd love another one actually!

You're right, HD collections are definitely awesome. Certain games will be good no matter the decade, I've been playing Ratchet and Clank recently and have been meaning to get Jak.
As for handheld titles, the few 3d ports that I've seen are great, Mario 64 DS plays like a dream with the circle pad. But if you mean collections of older games from previous handheld generations, the number of HD remakes I can think of is horribly low. There are the Pokemon games and... not much else.
My number one priority would be GBA games on the 3ds eShop. I mean really, you can play the Battle Network series on the Wii U, but not on a handheld?

And rawrrie, there has been a ps2 title on the 3ds. Not only that, but it was Metal Gear Solid 3, which imo is one of the best ps2 games of all time!

Reactions: 3823
Oh, I get it. In that case, I would love them to bring back Mario Tennis, Minish Cap, and some Pokemon games for GBA. <3

Those games basically sum up the Game boy Advance years >.<)/

Back