• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Before you guys start throwing rotten tomatoes on the stage, let me say one thing. It's May 19th, \ : D /

So how many of you thought that the forum was going to close on this date? :sneaky: I just want to say some things.. The 3DS Pedia forum is going nowhere as long as I'm alive. I won't be changing the domain either since there's absolutely no point and stuff like this will be a waste (a couple of you mentioned this in the shoutbox earlier and got people talking). A new theme is planned, so yeah.

More ways to earn Play Coins and get yourself 3DS/WiiU games, :nailbiting:

Triple XP Day

Yup! We crossed the 50,000th post so there will be Triple XP Day. Basically, you get triple the amount of Play Coins from posting in the discussion boards instead of the usual amount. Nice, right?

You Call of Duty players, don't get any ideas <.<

Events Team

I've been considering this idea for a while ever since @Beast recommended it. Today, it's a reality. Don't get the wrong idea, events that take place at the forum are NOT a replacement for posting.

Erixsan and Nanamine are the first two members of this staff group btw, :woot:

Official Contest

Remember how I said :
May 10th, so.. I just want to say that I am not hosting a contest, :sneaky:

Turns out I'm really NOT hosting a contest. @Spinnerweb will be though, :wacky: (see? the puzzle pieces are all coming together now)

Wishlist

Sometimes I like to view the wishlists of active members who post quality content regularly here so I've decided to add a field where you can write your own wishlists (can only be viewed by administrators, btw).

If you're an active member here who really enjoys this forum, please keep your wishlist updated :

Profile at the 3DS Pedia forum -> Personal Details -> Wishlist :

wishlist.jpg

It's important that you keep your "most wanted" game(s) on the top of the list.

Btw, assume nothing, ;)

Promotions, Promotions

I can't do everything alone and some days I'll be super busy. Therefore, I've decided to promote Spinnerweb (aka Master of Coin) to website and forum administrator. Mikaya has also been promoted to forum administrator.

Both members have a role to play. Congrats guys!

New Logo

See for yourself, :cool: (credit to Erixsan)

Reactions: Magitroopa, Ozga, MMMs and 11 others
And what a better first use for the logo!

--EDITED FROM ORIGINAL POST--

Can't wait to hear everyones thoughts on the Events Team!

Excited for Triple XP day, you know that'll cause a tidal wave of activity.

@Marc, I updated my wishlist. :sneaky:

Congrats to everyone who got picked for staff!

Last edited:
Note: New logo can be seen if you delete your cache memory.

Wow, that's quite a few upgrades. As always Marc, your generosity is very much appreciated! Thanks for the positive changes that'll help make this community even stronger. :)

Reactions: Marc and ErixSan
Ah!! This is soo awesome, @Erixsan ,@Nanamine , @Mikaya and @Spinnerweb congrats, you guys deserved it!! I love the upgrades @Marc, didn't expect a wishlist, the logo is awesome.

I don't think I'll sleep now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marc
Cool additions!

I feel cool that I guessed quadruple xp week in the shout box lmaooo

These are some great changes. And now I'm both Master O'Puppets and Master O'Coins :p
(If you guys think I was being mean by not telling you guys: I was just as oblivious as you until very recently :p)
This community is so alive <3 Thanks for making and maintaining such a great site @Marc :D

These are some great changes. And now I'm both Master O'Puppets and Master O'Coins :p
(If you guys think I was being mean by not telling you guys: I was just as oblivious as you until very recently :p)
This community is so alive <3 Thanks for making and maintaining such a great site @Marc :D

I'm glad both of us is back.
You in the forum, I in the blog.

I'm glad both of us is back.
You in the forum, I in the blog.
I'll be back in the blog soon too. Thanks :)

Congrats to the new staff members o/ Looking forward to the events.

Reactions: ErixSan
Congrats to the new staff members o/ Looking forward to the events.

For some reason I miss my old range XD

Reactions: 18
Yay! Well, I left this forum for some time due to my unfinished undergraduate thesis. Since I'm done with those stuff, I can come back to see such good surprises! Congrats to new admins, and hey -- you can check my wishlist :sneaky:

Reactions: Marc and 18
It's also a month after my birthday! :D

Congrats to the new event admins! (I wanna be one sooooo bad XD)

Wow the site looks even more Amazing Congrats! :thumbsup: its got a lovely new fresh kinda look i like it. Congrats on all the new admins sounds like a great idea!:cat: its nice seeing how lively this forum is and how friendly everyone is here it warms my heart so its nice to be a member of this forum hehe :cat:

Amazing upgrades, @Marc. Glad to hear you are willing on keeping the forum alive and running to the best of your ability.
Like @Erixsan said: Marc is love, Marc is life :p

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Marc and Eevee
Ah!! This is soo awesome, @Erixsan ,@Nanamine , @Mikaya and @Spinnerweb congrats, you guys deserved it!! I love the upgrades @Marc, didn't expect a wishlist, the logo is awesome.

I don't think I'll sleep now.

I forgotten to say thanks to this...
Still, at least for my side, it won't change too much, and I'm not sure if I deserve that due I can't keep my activity here.

And thanks for the logo.

Amazing upgrades, @Marc. Glad to hear you are willing on keeping the forum alive and running to the best of your ability.
Like @Erixsan said: Marc is love, Marc is life :p

Marc is everything for us :p

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Eevee and 532
It's also a month after my birthday! :D

Congrats to the new event admins! (I wanna be one sooooo bad XD)

From admining other forums, I'll tell you it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Don't let the green grass of 3DS Pedia fool you though. Being an admin is often a pain!

I'm grateful this community has a good group of gamers! It's a headache having to ban folks, and such.

Reactions: 532
From admining other forums, I'll tell you it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Don't let the green grass of 3DS Pedia fool you though. Being an admin is often a pain!

I'm grateful this community has a good group of gamers! It's a headache having to ban folks, and such.

He was a mod before so he has some experience :p

Congrats y'all :D those are really some great new updates ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back