OMG it's May 19th, 2014 \:D/

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
From admining other forums, I'll tell you it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Don't let the green grass of 3DS Pedia fool you though. Being an admin is often a pain!

I'm grateful this community has a good group of gamers! It's a headache having to ban folks, and such.

Well, in my experience being an administrator isn't very hard, however I've never been on any type of "events" specific team before now. I can't imagine it'll be any harder.

I'm digging the logo @Erixsan. XP Day sounds awesome (Marc totally came up with it first)! Congrats now-staff guys.

Reactions: Marc
Well, in my experience being an administrator isn't very hard, however I've never been on any type of "events" specific team before now. I can't imagine it'll be any harder.

It's only hard in communities that have unsavory types. ;) Based on what I've seen these past few months, that's not 3DSPedia. Everything should continue good! :D

I've never really said this, but when I first joined 3DS Pedia, I thought Marc was just some random trying to run a site. Clearly not the case at all. Never before in my life have I experienced first hand someone so dedicated and set on creating something great, while actually being nice while doing it. These massive updates are just another sign that Marc truly knows what he's doing, unlike certain other administrators. Thanks for making such a great community, Marc. :oops:

It's only hard in communities that have unsavory types. ;) Based on what I've seen these past few months, that's not 3DSPedia. Everything should continue good! :D

Yeah, the community here is extremely friendly.

Reactions: Marc, Reece, Artisan and 1 other person
:woot:

Reactions: BjFauble
Congratulations ! the new addition sounds amazing I'm looking forward to the first official contest, and the logo looks great, good job Eriksan.

Forgot to tell what I'm thinking of that day. Well, I know why @Marc didn't reveal anything. It was worth the wait, the new logo is great (And well done @Erixsan!), and many great ideas were brought to the forum. Also, congrats to the new admins !

Im really happy with the news, thanks ;)

From admining other forums, I'll tell you it isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Yeah, admins also happen to get shouted at to fix it when something goes wrong :p Well, some of the admin-y stuff does scare me a little, but I'll learn on the job :cat: and I'll try not to mess around and break anything. :panda:
And besides, the community here is so great that the Ban-hammer and assorted tools will probably never be required :p

Reactions: TAG and Mikaya
Congrats to SpinnerWeb for being promoted to admin - I look forward to working with you and Marc to make 3DS Pedia a better community for everyone! ;)

Erixsan & Nanamine, well deserved. I know you two will do a great job managing and running events/contests! =D

Great updates! I hope there will be more to follow! ;D

Reactions: 18
I may not be here as long as they have but nice goin'! Let's do our best spreadin' this site lol :D lets make another thousand lol XD

And what a better first use for the logo!
Can we use the 3DS Pedia watermark and the Koopa Troopa picture if we were going to post videos on here?

Can we use the 3DS Pedia watermark and the Koopa Troopa picture if we were going to post videos on here?

Mmm... You should ask @Marc that, if he say yes, Idon't have any problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back