On a scale 1 to 10 how nice is Marc

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
On a scale 1 to 10 how nice do you think Marc is? I think Marc should get 10 because he is really nice and he will answer any questions you have and I think Marc Should get a reward. So whoever sees this rate what Marc should get and if you need help from Marc Always end it with a Thank you:cat: Also I am going to give a gift to Marc for being so nice so if you would like send me any a out of Play Coins so when I get a lot I will send them to him, even 1 Play Coin is enough. Or if you want Marc's gift sent early then just send it to him. Either way it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

He's the devil.

#FreeSatan

Why is he the Devil?

yes/10

also, you know he's an admin, so if he wanted play coins, he'd just edit the database

I know but it's a gift

also, you know he's an admin, so if he wanted play coins, he'd just edit the database
Direct editing can corrupt the database. What's recommended is making a script to run it (which is how we add and subtract PC).

But anyway, I don't need any PC gifts. The best gift I could ask for is for you guys to enjoy the site and have fun :D

Reactions: Jisenku
Direct editing can corrupt the database. What's recommended is making a script to run it (which is how we add and subtract PC).

But anyway, I don't need any PC gifts. The best gift I could ask for is for you guys to enjoy the site and have fun :D
So you don't want the gift

It's your friendly creator of nintenpedia Marc!:D:D:D

So nice and squishy I bet he's secretly a Fruittella candy.

Reactions: Mizunil and 28142
10 he is really nice he's that type of person who has your back when you need it ,but don't take it for granted though.

I'd give him a 10 because he's a really helpful individual and always wants the best for the members of his community that he created and maintains lovingly; It's a honour to work alongside him as a madmin staff member. :p

Reactions: Jisenku and 18
I'd give him a 10 because he's a really helpful individual and always wants the best for the members of his community that he created and maintains lovingly; It's a honour to work alongside him as a madmin staff member. :p
It's an honour simply to walk the same earth as you bby <3

Reactions: Jisenku and Mikaya
11/10

He's super kind, and is always online with the mad mins to help users.

Also he doesn't get mad when I constantly steal his choco milk

I joined a year ago, and even then Marc was a real helpful and friendly guy. I left and came back to see nothing has changed. I mean the fan base created here is the greatest forum I have ever seen with a working virtual currency it's amazing! Also unlike other random Pokémon forums the people here especially Marc are friendly and helpful. I love this little site.

10/10 marc is best thank you for creating this amazing site marc and thanks for always staying on and chatting with us marc will reply if you ask him a question he will say >.> a lot so thank you so much Marc for being an amazing moderator and thank you for everything :3 you are the best :D

100/10 I just love this guy... I even enjoy how truthful he is with almost everything! I always love his positive attitude and work hard spirit! :D:D :D :D :D :lapras::lapras::lapras:

9.8/10 He's probably the nicest person I know. He was the first person to like my introduction thread and because of him I have dozens of games that I couldn't have gotten unless I paid for them. The only way I can say thank you is to stay on this site and just contribute more.

21 nothing else

8/10 xD till i get to know him a lil better :p

11/10. Really nice guy. Felt very welcome when I came in for the first time yestrday. Its really cool how he's giving awesome eshop cards for free! Thanks for being a wonderful mod! And thank you for everything else. :)

Back