• Start date

How many of you find this game awesome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sesshomaru_rocks22

Sesshomaru_rocks22

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
This new one piece game that I waited for so long is worth it,this game is amazing it's have all the fun stuff for action,adventure, rpg game you can find it's the best 3ds game ever ( of course that what I think) so who's here bought this awesome game..?

This is a nice game. I remember I played the NDS game of this. It was so fun. Now, a new version is on the 3DS, which is even better :). I love the RPG, the adventure, and action in this. I like to have those genres combined, since they are one of my favorite genres. Anyways, this game is nice, with the fun exploration. I would get this game, but I don't have time.

This is a nice game. I remember I played the NDS game of this. It was so fun. Now, a new version is on the 3DS, which is even better :). I love the RPG, the adventure, and action in this. I like to have those genres combined, since they are one of my favorite genres. Anyways, this game is nice, with the fun exploration. I would get this game, but I don't have time.
Yeah I know what you mean these 3 type of games is my fav and I finally get one heck of game and don't worry you will get the time to enjoy this game in the future

Reactions: CrazyElf
I think the action combat looks okay, but some of the characters creep me out. I guess I might be a bit sensitive, but I'd prefer games without psychotic maniacs :woot::woot::woot:.

I think the action combat looks okay, but some of the characters creep me out. I guess I might be a bit sensitive, but I'd prefer games without psychotic maniacs :woot::woot::woot:.
Heh heh so I guess your new for the series of one piece but it's really not that bad it's one of my fav games I spent over 88 hours playing that game

The guy looks pretty maniac like lol it does seem interesting I must admit though! I've never heard of it before and might take the time to look into it... The babes in this game looks perf I must say ;3

Heh heh yup you should really watch this anime or read the manga you will like it for sure

This game looks very fun. I was surprised on how great the graphics looked on this game.There looks like there is a lot of action and loads and loads of adventure. I might get it on 3ds so I can play it wherever I go. I reccomend this game to anybody who is a fan of the anime one piece.

Back