One vs. All? Online Racing

• Thread starter TyologyUnleash
  • Start date
TyologyUnleash

TyologyUnleash

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hey! I'm back with a good topic for y'all!!!

So I've just got done playing online on Mario Kart 7, and the first two races I took the Win. I came to realize that I had the highest VR in the current group racers. After a few races I been the main target for others, and they blocking just me the whole. So my question for y'all is, do you think racers team up to take down the person that gets first alot and/or the highest VR???20170724_121138_HDR.jpg

I have no idea. I'm usually too busy being impressed with myself at beating foreign people at Mario Kart. X3
I have two stars next to my name, and I think 4,000 something VR? Yeah.

I didn't know you could block people so easily? It'd be nice to learn that; there was a Wiggler not too long ago that wouldn't do anything. Joined in every single match, only to sit there the entire time, doing absolutely no thing at all. Such people need to be evicted from the servers.

They do team up one time I was competing for Mario Kart 7 in the Mario Cup and I was against some rookies they really sucked and I was almost overlapping them they were all kind of pist because I was beating them straight in a row like 4 times and they weren't even close to beating me also they keep ganging up on me and I was kind of mad and who else curses when they do did to them because I was and then the last person in last place was first since the other onces were too busy cracking me with shells also during the next race I tried to crack one of them and they kept having items like bananas and green shells to protect them from red shells and it really got me aggravated so I started to catch up by going on back of them and then they get cracking me with their green shells because they had them on the back so I could purposely get cracked also during the next race I started to get 1st place again and then after I won I played the next race and they went on reverse and that's when there was an error and I didn't get points at all and I just wasted my time. :dead::mad:

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
Oh yeah, totally.

Reactions: Duffy
Yea the probably do. But I mean, it’s every man for themselves so if you are that one guy you gotta hold your ground

I love online for this reason. Gotta dominate to stay in front. Very fun. Maybe it isnt as fun in 7. Its fun in 8 though. Maybe having 12 players makes people team up less because there is more people who will pass you if you do.

Back