Gen 6 OR/AS Secret Base QR Codes Thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Hi everybody,

As you're aware, OR/AS features secret bases. But, did you know that you can share them using QR codes ?
Well, now, you know ! To export a QR code of your secret base, simply go to your PC in your secret base, select "QR Code", and touch Share. You'll get a QR code on your SD card, upload it to the Internet and paste it here!

Also, I made it a sticky thread, to avoid duplicate threads (hoping that this isn't a duplicated itself... :hilarious:)

In any case, feel free to send your QR Codes and scan others' codes ! (I'll add mine soon, that's a promise !)

Edit: To those who want to know about "Secret Bases" and "Secret Pals":
Here's a link, so you can enjoy that feature.

Last edited:
Cool idea. Here's my base. It'll be updated of course. ;D

Attachments

• Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-Alpha-Sapphire-Always-Nintendo.png
    Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-Alpha-Sapphire-Always-Nintendo.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 40
ijOVirN.jpg

still havent gotten to that point where i have created my secret base on or but when i will i put my qr code up

Ok, I managed to go far enough, and I finally managed to make a nice Secret Base.
(Removed)

Here you go. Of course, it isn't hidden really well (I'm on my way to my 5th badge, so, I can't hide in nice places), but I hope you'll enjoy it !

(I'll give a link later explaining how the thing works in the first post)
Before I forget, @Mikaya, have you made one :playful: ?

Edit: Removed, as my new base is coming soon ;)

Last edited:
here's mine :D
its at route 116 right outside Rusturf Tunnel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-22-22-51-27.jpeg
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-22-51-27.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 16
Yi5BL0g.jpg
the Ghost Gym :)

I have a secret base with my pals that have blisseys level 100, come visit! Just the boot the level release and stop by everyday to have a fast way to level up to 100. IN ORAS. Have fun! :);) its hard to locate. dive in route 126 the dive up then surf then dive down then surf up again then you will see my base

Attachments

• HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 16
So I've got my base! I just decorated it so it's not the best. Wait... how do I get the image on here?

So I've got my base! I just decorated it so it's not the best. Wait... how do I get the image on here?

In the computer, click on QR Code > Share > Export to SD, and, you know the rest !

route 113

Attachments

• HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
mine looks kinda cramed cuz all the good bazes where taken by other people that I had the qr to like they where on my friends thing so here is mine

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
If y
mine looks kinda cramed cuz all the good bazes where taken by other people that I had the qr to like they where on my friends thing so here is mine
ou want to delete someone els's secret base just go in the base you want to delete interact with the pc then choose Delete secret bases and then it will be gone.

Hope i helped.

image.jpg

Ignore the stupid base name...
And yes, Leah is my real name.

All of my pals are people with 3, level 100 blissey
It's on the secret isle

Attachments

• Pokemon 025.JPG
    Pokemon 025.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 12
i will post mine very soon it is on my iphone and i am on a computer right now so my qr code will be posted very soon

Well here's mine
B8Q-eb_CAAETgfy.jpg

here is mine
image.jpg

i will post mine later

How cool would it be if there was a game like mystery dungeon, and when you made your mystery hidden base, that was pretty much your house, and you lived in it, slept in it, ate in it, and on and on? Then you could visit other people's houses too, an there would be a market place to buy and sell and auction things(like pokemon dolls) to other players. I feel like that'd be really cool.

Back