Rune Factory 4 Other Players of Rune Factory 4?

• Thread starter kessikitty
  • Start date
kessikitty

kessikitty

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I feel like everyone else is miles ahead and has already left behind the awesome that is Rune Factory 4. While the game doesn't really support friends, I just kind of want to know who else plays. I'm stuck at like, level 60, bored, because I can't even rave about the game to anyone! I'd love to know if you guys still play. Thanks~!

I also play it got reallyyy lucky that i found a copy here where i live another friend of mine also plays it and yeah sometimes i do it's a really fun game with A LOT to do.

I play it! I'm still stuck at the Haunted Mansion thing, I think. I played the other RF games (other than 1, because I can't find it) and I love the series! But gosh, are the enemies hard >.< I hope I'm not the only one that has trouble defeating them, though. I know @rawrrie plays it, too. c:

Reactions: 3823
I'm still playing it. Just finished the second arc of the game. I'm now finding a way to trigger the third arc

I still pick up and play the game from time to time cause I find the game to be fun. It has a lot of things going for it so it's an easy game to spend hours and hours on. I only had one problem with the game and that's when I had more then one person in my party and it kind glitched out a little but it's nothing I wasn't able to play around. I'm not sure what caused it really , it could have been to many in my party or it didn't like me using daggers. I haven't really went back to test out witch one it might be.

I've beat the game. :3 It's still fun! :D

Level around 200+, finished the game on hard difficulty, married to Xiao and use fist type weapon.
you will find yourself grinding bosses like crazy for the Banquet of nightmare dungeon in the late game, the monster there can 2-shot you if you're careless, lmao.

I recently started playing this one, I really liked it (already beaten the 2nd story ark) but I wish the field system was better explained or detailed.

I'm not sure how much I will keep playing it though, since I'm getting bored of it.

It's been so long since played it. I mostly play Harvest moon

Back