• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I like the dark theme. It's better for the eyes and it was weird for me to switch from dark discord to light pedia haha.It's good for all times of day, not just night :D

Plus colored names pop out more

I like the Dark Theme the most.Its something new for pedia and I think it's good to change things up.But the main reason I like the Dark Theme is because it fits my Avatar and Signature.But other then that I think the Dark Theme is a good look and maybe we could have some other themes in the future.

So Marc when are you making a kingdom hearts theme

Dang, the dark theme looks pretty epic. I'd say dark theme looks cooler, but I think I'll usually use white, because I've used it for so long.

Reactions: Mizunil
Dark theme all the way for me, I just love the colours :D

It's alright. Still gonna stick to the default Light Theme though :p

Even though both themes are alright, I prefer the light theme much more because I'm comfortable with it and already getting used to it for long.

I voted the third option because it's funny but I actually like the light theme better, the dark theme is a little disjointed and feels like a work in progress. Some colours are jarringly bright.

Reactions: Theresia
Dark theme for me. It's much easier on the eyes, and I love the black/red colour scheme. I'm glad Marc finally considered this, to cater for those who prefer dark over light. Not sure about the background, though, maybe that could be tweaked. xd

I personally prefere the Light Theme more, because, usually, I find more pleasant to my eyes reading a black text on a white screen than the opposite.

Reactions: 18
Not sure about the background, though, maybe that could be tweaked. xd
Couldn't find a background that worked so I used this one. If you have a better wallpaper-quality background, lmk.

Im enjoying the dark theme alot more easier on the eyes specially when ur in the dark n on a phone lmao

Reactions: Duster and 28142
I have always used the light theme but I probably should try out the dark theme. I may like it.

Always use the dark theme. Keeps my eyes from being blinded during the late nights :p

Always use the dark theme. Keeps my eyes from being blinded during the late nights :p
Just turned on the Dark Theme. Its pretty cool but I am more used to the Light Theme. Im gonna try to get used to the Dark Theme though :p

Reactions: Duffy
Honestly, I’ve used the Light Theme for the majority of my time on Pedia, so when I first turned on the Dark Theme, it looked AMAZING, but it hurt my eyes. :p

I’ve been trying to get used to it, but no dice. I guess I prefer the Light Theme more in general, but I don’t mind using the Dark Theme every once in a while at nighttime.

Reactions: Duster
I'm so used to the original 3DS Pedia theme and the light theme background matched my Purple Pikmin Avatar better imo so World of Light all the way.

Reactions: Duster
I pretty much like both themes, but I prefer the dark theme as it's better for my eyes and the colours pop out more than the light theme.

It would be interesting if you made a blue theme or a red theme

My blanket answer is I always prefer dark themes. Easier on my eyes, and as an added bonus, they use less electricity too.

Back