• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
image.png
Naoya Toudou, Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, Minato Arisato, Yu Narukami, and The Phantom. What they all have in common ia that they saved their respective worlds in times of peril. There were broken hearts and lives passing on to the other side, but they didn't give in, and saved their world.

image.jpeg

In the year of 2016, in Tokyo, Japan, everything should've been as it should be. There is no external conflict, no facades, no nothing. But, ever since the Incident, everyone has changed. Increase in crime, economy plummeting, everything is in dissaray, but everyone chooses to hide it. In a certain part of Tokyo, Senai Yagamitsuki, a 16 year old at Aoyama High School, moves in with his aunt, and begins his new life, not knowing what it holds in store...

To be accepted at Aoyama High, fill out this application:
Name:
Persona:
Preferred Weapon:
Preferred Gun:
Personality:

Its up to the new generation of persona users now...

Persona-Users:

Senai/Ishtar
Light/Jiraiya
Naoko/Senia
Mira/Kaguya
Nori/Thanatos

Last edited:
Name: Senai Yagamitsuki
Persona: Citadel
Preferred Weapon: 1-Handed Sword
Preferred Gun: Twin Pistols
Personality: Senai is kind of shy, but is very kind at heart even though he's accused of being a pervert at times. He's selfish at some times and doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way sometimes.

Name: Light Nera
Persona: Jiraiya (he's in persona right or was that just smt II?)
Preferred weapon: Heavy sword (whatever you want to call it)
Preferred gun: 2 Flintlock pistols
Personality: Light is quite reserved and doesn't like talking to others very much, however if you get to know him then you'd be able to see that he's a hard worker who tries to achieve the best in life.
(Side note: I'm kinda rusty with persona so forgive me if i get stuff wrong)

(Yeah Jiraiya was in smt 2 and persona 4 but i really dont care :p)

Reactions: Shin
I am going in blind so corect me if I'm wrong

Name Naoko locasa
Persona Senia
Age 18
Preferred weapon dual knives
Preferred gun sniper rifle
Personality Naoko is a kind boy with a soul of black coal he can be kind or a ruthless killer. Other than that he has a habit to make shore that he doesn't get fooled by his enemy and if you try he'll stab you

Name: Mira Ogata
Persona: Kaguya (it's one of my favorite myths and Maria Makiling isnt in the series)
Preferred Weapon: mma gloves
Preferred Gun: shotgun
Personality: Mira is a polite congenial young women is by all means active, quick to take part in any physical activity leading her to her peers to be frightened by her. Mostly due to the fact she once flipped her kindergarten teacher during show and tell. Leaving her distant from her schoolmates. Her fellow karate students see her as the sempei who should be allowed to teach the class without another sensei around.

Reactions: Frisk
When are we going to start?

Can I have a list of persona's

Name: nori aki
Persona: Thanatos (tell me if its not one it was on the list @miky898 gave me)
Preferred weapon: dual Long swords
Preferred gun: pistols
Personality: is social awkward, can be secretive at times but he can be a little insane.when he was 10 he nearly killed someone... When he sees corpses his eyes turn red... (You'll have to find out why in the role play )

(Ok why the hell is everyone 18? XD)

(@Marc this rp would be perfect for you lol)

Ew ew eeewwwwww persona! Oh hell no!

Also I look like Kirito from Sao

Toxic just do it :p

But I hate persona! Persona is partially why that damn #FE exists! It's why idiot persona fanboys complain that the rest of smt isn't bright, happy, predictable, jpop crap about idiot anime kids saving the world with friendship >~<)/ no no no no NO! You can make me join any other rp tat, but NOT THIS ONE! Toxic out!

Dont prome him, he'll destroy us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back