Phoenix Wright Phoenix Wright DD thoughts?

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I really liked it, but the 3D was iffy for me.

It was my first Ace Attorney game - when I tried the demo I wasn't expecting much (Lawyering=BORING!! :p), but after playing it I found myself pleasantly surprised by how fun the gameplay and dialogue was. And when I bought the full game I was hooked - great story, hilarious dialogue, wacky characters and tense moments made me love this game more than I ever expected to. Now I want to try all the Ace Attorney games so that I can have even more great times.

I liked it overall , but it's not one of my top favorites of the series. I didn't like the emotion gimmick that much . However I loved the 3D and the cases were pretty interesting overall. The DLC case is the best case. I'm mostly upset with how it ended and I'm bummed I most likely won't get to see my favorite character from this game again.

I can say that it is very fun series to play in a way and it was overall great , I played some of the previous series like Apollo Justice and I loved it . The 3d wasn't much of a great thing about the game and that was somewhat dissapointing but I thought that the point was the cases which strive to be quite fun to do and play . That is all much that I only played the first few chapters as it was my sister's game :bag:

It was my first Ace Attorney game - when I tried the demo I wasn't expecting much (Lawyering=BORING!! :p), but after playing it I found myself pleasantly surprised by how fun the gameplay and dialogue was. And when I bought the full game I was hooked - great story, hilarious dialogue, wacky characters and tense moments made me love this game more than I ever expected to. Now I want to try all the Ace Attorney games so that I can have even more great times.

Do it. Playing the whole series, already to Trials and Tribulations, and it is worth it. Period.

I was looking at possably getting it. From what i saw on youtube it looked fun, only saw a little didnt want to spoil it. I have played the original 3 and highly enjoyed them, and am hoping to play this one.

I would get it, but my NNID is set to a really low age.

That stinks. Did you get it from someone else? Or do you already have to many games on it to set up another account?

Well, technically mine got deleted, and I'm trying to get it back, just for the miis. Otherwise, I'd totally make another one.

Back