Votes: 0 0.0%
  • idk/unsure/indecisiveness

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Sanji

Sanji

The Straw Hats cook, Robin-Chwans Protector
Towns Folk
I don't see anyone talking about this game so i will. Looks like a pretty corny game, one of those games where you would play with friends. I think this is a great way to just hang out with a couple of friends and make fun of each other and beat each other up.

You apparently take pictures of yourself doing action poses and the game uses them for your charecter. Make your wacky moves and record your epic battle cries. An excellent way of showcasing the 3ds camera. I am unsure of charecter creation, seeing as how im too lazy to look it up atm.

So, what about you guys? What are your thoughts on the game?

Hmm ... I was always thinking about this game but I wasn't really too sure if it will be a good game because of the fact that I don't really like Dsi Ware products much and they would be low quality in my opinion on the 3ds . However , I think that it is a good game but I still doubt its replayability .

It also has a decent price too :)

Hmm ... I was always thinking about this game but I wasn't really too sure if it will be a good game because of the fact that I don't really like Dsi Ware products much and they would be low quality in my opinion on the 3ds . However , I think that it is a good game but I still doubt its replayability .

It also has a decent price too :)
Replayability is a problem with most (as i would say) cheaper games. They may be fun for a while but eventually become lackluster. Though beating up your friends on a video game is priceless to me!

I bought Photo Dojo, and I played it for a while... I stopped after an hour of gameplay. From what I remember, there's two modes, just endless killing for a high score, and a 1v1 with your friend... It's not dreadfully horrible for the price, but I would say you shouldn't expect much from it.

I bought Photo Dojo, and I played it for a while... I stopped after an hour of gameplay. From what I remember, there's two modes, just endless killing for a high score, and a 1v1 with your friend... It's not dreadfully horrible for the price, but I would say you shouldn't expect much from it.
It is only 2 bucks. One shouldn't expect a full on game. But yeah i want the game for awesome karate moves!! Isn't that why peoples would play that game? Also, thanks for the info on the gammodes was wondering about those!

Yeah, that's true. I guess you can spend a little for a few hours of fun.

Don't get it! I got it for free from Dsi Ware shop like a few years ago. For making a fighter takes a LONG time! You have to get in the right position or else your Character will look messed up! The only good thing I like is the fact that two players can play together on one DS. Otherwise it's kind of worthless.

It's okay I guess...I remember that my siblings would go making random noises and taking random pictures of practically anything to mAke characters it think that was the part they enjoyed most.

This game was fun the first time i got. It was free when I got in on my dsi. I took a lot of pictures and made them as fighters. I played it for like a couple of months and then I stopped playing it. I was super bored. I just really wish that more things were added to it such as maybe different types of modes to play.

When I first read about it in Nintendo Power and seen the ad on the 3DS eShop I was considering on whether I should buy it or not. It looks like a cool fighting game and keep in mind there were no real fighting games I knew really well on a handheld console aside from Street Fighter for 3DS that was way more expensive. I like how the concept works in terms of taking a picture of yourself or whatever and making it into a fighter. It's like the way Miis are in Smash but only leaving them in the game instead of anyone else and only adding multiplayer from local play and multi-man melee. I do not regret not getting the game but it is probably worth the price (after all it was once free for the DSi and poor me didn't have one).

Back