Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Look up tutorials

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Master Mario

Master Mario

It's-a-me, Mario!
Towns Folk
So many graphic designers use photoshop to design but for new designers that are getting into graphic design this thread is for you so before i say anything check out my youtube channel (Mcrelyn Designs)
for some tutorials i did in photoshop.

Now im going to show you some stuff i did in it.
Itz Tobzys banner made by Mcrelyn.png Minist Banner.png These two are one of my best designs in photoshop.
So seeing these you now im experienced in it, so lets get started.

DO NOT STRETCH THE IMAGE YOU MAY BE USING.
This is a common thing with new designers they stretch the image.
Not only is it unprofessional but it looks untidy. Therefore when you want to make an image bigger you hold down shift and drag across the screen.

GRAPHIC PACKS.
Graphic packs are file you can open in Photoshop. These contains images, cc (color correction), textures and so on. These can be useful when making a design. I personally use these in my designs because it adds that touch to the design making it look more professional. One thing try your best not to use copyrighted images. If you don't want to use the images in the texture pack you can use a site called Pexels. It has HD and Royalty Free pictures ( non-copyrighted).

DO NOT COPY OTHERS PEOPLE'S DESIGN.
This is a major no no especially if you copy it and sell it for more than the original.
People can sue you for that. What you can do is watch design speedarts and those stuff to expand you knowledge and creativity and if you are designing don't do the same style over and over.
You can follow tutorials on how to make things, follow the steps and use it as your own just don't sell it or tell anyone you made it, give credit to the creator.

So thats it about the basics of photoshop.
I might make another thread about Illustrator but who knows.
If this helps you comment and subscribe to my channel.

Here a good tip. Uninstall photoshop and download gimp. :D :D

lmao

Back