Pikmin 3 Pikmin 3, Is it good?

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
so coming off of pikmin 2 and while I await Pikmin 3..I need to know somthing is it underrated, I've heard mixed opinions of it, Rock and Flying pikmin seem like really intresting Concepts for pikmin and 3 captains seems like it would be an intresting mechianic to work with

I've never played Pikmin 3 but I have played Pikmin and Pikmin 2 for wii and I thought it was cool so I'm pretty interested in getting a wii u and getting this game. :p

#Laterespones. If you haven't bought Pikmin 3 yet I would recommend buying it. Unless you don't want to buy it in the Eshop. Pikmin 3 isn't available in the shops like Best buy and Gamestop. Pikmin 3 is said to be easier than the others. I found Pikmin 3 to be hard and the final boss is OUTRAGEOUS. Well I never played Pikmin 1 or 2 and I heard Pikmin 2 was super hard so yeah. So you said you played Pikmin 2 so Pikmin 3 might be too easy for you. I know Pikmin 3 has a better story than all the other Pikmin games. Watch a video first if you didn't.

Well... I am a gamecube collector and my next games for the gamecube (after the infamous fire emblem Path of Radiance) I am going to get the origanal pikmin games, however I may want to buy a physical copy of Pikmin 3 before it turns into an extreme collectable, with the wiiu's poor sales and all, so I will try to do that. Also, I have heard AMAZING reviews about the first two pikmin games, so I am asuming pikmin 3 is just as good. Also, if you REALLY want the first two games but dont want to get a gamecube, they were remade for the wii to allow the use of wii mote

I bought the game a few days ago and I'm already having a heaping hoot! It's my first time ever playing a pikmin game, too. I'd certainly recommend it. :jimlad:

I would recommend you get it. It's the first Pikmin game I played and it is awesome. The game is really good and it can be challenging at certain points. I think you should download the demo for the game on Wii U and go on from there. It is also a Nintendo Select game and it only costs 20$ on Eshop. It's really good :thumbsup:

Back