Pikmin 3 Pikmin 3 New Update!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Pikmin 3 added touch control support for the Wii U GamePad, take a look in the video above. Now, I actually thought this game had the touch control feature already installed, so I would say this is a great update, it's also FREE so let me know what you think.

More the reason to get this game with your Mario Kart 8 game promotion Club Nintendo code.

1370990073-pikmin-3-2.jpg

Would actually like to get pikmin 3 tbh

What? The game did't have this before? Now I regret not guessing there is going to be a Pikmin game coming out for the 3DS because I read they said they couldn't do it, but it sounds like they are going to try because of this. The 3DS has plenty of input controls they could use for a Pikmin game I think especially because of the touch screen.

What? The game did't have this before? Now I regret not guessing there is going to be a Pikmin game coming out for the 3DS because I read they said they couldn't do it, but it sounds like they are going to try because of this. The 3DS has plenty of input controls they could use for a Pikmin game I think especially because of the touch screen.
I know right! I thought the exact thing when I saw this update, I honestly thought this feature was already in, and I believe (more like hope) that there will be a Pikmin game for the 3DS, in the near future.

Thats cool, even a year after the game's release, they still are supporting it with updates. Personally I rather would not use stylus controls cause it's so tiring lmao

I just sold the game to buy MK8 :thumbsdown:

Thats cool, even a year after the game's release, they still are supporting it with updates. Personally I rather would not use stylus controls cause it's so tiring lmao
Isn't there an option to switch between either controls? I think there is (not sure) :unsure:
I just sold the game to buy MK8 :thumbsdown:
Awh, that sucks, but with your Club Nintendo game-code, you can try to get Pikmin 3 back, or probably a better game. :woot:

Would it be ok to start with Pikmin 3, or do you need to start from the first one to understand the game ?

Would it be ok to start with Pikmin 3, or do you need to start from the first one to understand the game ?
I don't think it works like that. If they are related then it wouldn't be a big deal to start later in the series. It's like playing DKC3 before you play DKC.

No problem with that! :) I discovered Pikmin with the Wii U "espisode" and I had no problem understanding the story. Even if there are a few "references" (does this word exists? xD) to the two past game, it doesn't prevent you to understand the main story, with the three new explorers...

Isn't there an option to switch between either controls? I think there is (not sure) :unsure:

Awh, that sucks, but with your Club Nintendo game-code, you can try to get Pikmin 3 back, or probably a better game. :woot:

Yeah, I downloaded Zelda Wind Waker HD :) Hope it won't be difficult to understand the story, it's my first Zelda game! :D

Yeah, I downloaded Zelda Wind Waker HD :) Hope it won't be difficult to understand the story, it's my first Zelda game! :D
Ah, well I'm sure of beaten out the Pikmin 3 game, so doesn't make much sense to get another, because of an update. :) Have fun with the LoZ: Wind Waker HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back